So I get this quiz...

Moderator: Littlabit

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 am

heres mine:

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

my score was 135
Last edited by Pohl on Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:55 am

Matthias, your Super IQ score is 125

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

That hits me on the button.... but i like this part especially:
it's hard to find something you're not good at
mwahahah
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:49 am

Cory, your Super IQ score is 141

I honestly thought I was smart before this...... *kicking and screaming* :smt022
So all these years when I thought the world had done me wrong... it was actually my brain?

P.S. No one else got "Concrete Thinker"? Why is my so rare? :sad10:

Kay

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:25 pm

Steven, your Super IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Numerical Logician. This means that you're exceptionally strong in mathematics and at using logic to solve problems — you have a way with numbers. But that's not all — compared to others you're very detail-oriented, highly organized, and good at understanding things on a complex and abstract level. You're also a quick study when it comes to learning new things or understanding new concepts.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Numerical Logician? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image
[/url]

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:15 pm

Jason, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

Hehe, there we go Silly - should have guessed we'd end up twins eh?

I don't think the number itself is very representative - I mean I've never scored so low on an iq test before :p

Oh and one last thing there is a mistake on that loops, laps, lups question as all the statements are true! Damn internet tests!
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Anarane
Whee!

Postby Anarane » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:40 pm

FOrget My Score. lol. I just think I am alright and that is what counts. lmao

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:26 pm

Your Super IQ score is 131

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Gorakus
Whee!

Postby Gorakus » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:41 pm

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Interpreter. This means you are a highly conceptual thinker. Rather than focusing on facts and figures, you look at the big picture. You are less inclined to need to walk through something step by step to understand the logic behind it. This also lets you make connections between something you learned three weeks ago and something you are learning today. While other people need those types of connections pointed out for them, you just naturally make them.

Gorakus

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:55 pm

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Visual Linguist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Visual Linguist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:28 am

Ok, so like, I panicked over this test, and thoght, surely I'm not an ABSOLUTE idiot. there's times I don't really get things, there's times, I just really don't care, but this bothered me so much, I went out, and took another Test, in which I found my intelligence to be average. Not low average, but middle average, so I guess I'm your normal, typical, average, hickish redneck.

Phew.. I feel better.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:58 am

A redneck with a 100ish IQ is like any other person with a 130ish IQ. /nod

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:16 am

Little light reading on Intelligence and IQ testing in general..

http://fcis.oise.utoronto.ca/~hmcbride/ ... gence.html

Saph, i think you were taking the test a little to seriously. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses in ever aspect.. IQ test are well known to be flawed and do a very poor job in many aspects of determining the notion of intelligence.. Take me for example, My score certainly doesn't represent the fact that i can't spell my way out of a wet paper bag and that i forget the names of 80% of everyone i meet..

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:32 am

Also Quait could not find the link that is under your sig :laughing6:

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:08 am

hehe I saw his post on that, and laughed my little hiney off, hehehehehehe.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:35 am

Saphi dear I sent ya the quiz as something fun to do.. Most people can tell ya not to trust any type of online tests. MY cousin who is a straight A Senoir in high school only scored in the 90's as well Saphi So think that over a bit.. Straight A student who can only scor ein the 90's.. Test is flawed in many aspects. So again it is something for fun not something serious.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:28 am

Hehe, there we go Silly - should have guessed we'd end up twins eh?

Haha, Teory, after that political quiz we took long ago on the VCC (and scored more similar than like any other VCC'ers ever) I really SHOULD have guessed this. I do find it interesting, however, that our thinking patterns are similar too, not just our opinions and tastes.

We'd have so much fun together /cheers :wink:

Rinnoa
Troublemaker

Postby Rinnoa » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:47 am

Andrew, your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Looks like I'm with Skratz :toothy7:

Oh and...

Teory said:
Oh and one last thing there is a mistake on that loops, laps, lups question as all the statements are true! Damn internet tests!

Not quite.. Question was:

If all Laps are Lops, all Lops are Loops, and all Loops are Lups, then which of the following is not true?
A All Laps are Loops
B All Loops are Laps
C All Laps are Lups
D All Lops are Lups

Just remember that while all Laps are Lops, it doesn't say that all Lops are Laps.

(and the correct answer was B)

Rin
<<Sig MIA>>

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:52 am

Omg thank you Rinn - did lots of logic courses in philosophy undergrad but that was...1992ish :p Apparently I'm rusty.
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker