Saphirone
Whee!

So I get this quiz...

Postby Saphirone » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:07 am

From Difi here: [url]http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3046&type=t
[/url]

and this is what I got:

Daphne, your Super IQ score is 96

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

What do you score? /snicker.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

RE: So I get this quiz...

Postby Kayrian » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:24 am

Is there an error on question 17?

Kay
Myspace.com/calotine

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:47 am

I don't want to post my score since, while it isn't bad, Dificeman still scored slightly higher than me and I dont' want to give him a fat head. Here's what it said though:

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Weee :D It would be intersting to see if we have any folks in guild who score the same way for thinking about things.

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:50 am

Ok, won't post my score then. I certainly hope this is not like the typical 180 max score........

The way you think about things makes you a Concrete Thinker. This means your intelligence is grounded in a clear understanding of what is happening around you. In situations where others are confused, things are crystal clear to you. In addition, you have the unusual combination of strong verbal and numerical skills. You are able to solve equations and then use your verbal skills to explain those solutions to others.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Concrete Thinker? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Concrete Thinker. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities

Have you realized how it says we are ALL rare in our own way? Hee hee! :)

Kay
Myspace.com/calotine

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:38 am

I wonder what the max score is on this.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:41 am

GAH!! It won't let me see anyone's score, LOL. Am I like the dumbest of us all?

Laurren
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Postby Laurren » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:47 am

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I hate story problems about TRAINS :x
<center>Image
Laurren Lifetouch
Lvl 66Necromancer
</center>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:00 am

Weeee, we have a match! Saphi & Laurren are both Linguistic Architects. 6 in 1000 eh?

WRU my imaginative mastermind friend?

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:23 pm

Necess is also a Linguistic Architect .. LOL Necess scored umm 12 points higher then me ( Just for silly's info since she knows what I scored) But umm if you scored under me silly then clearly the grading must be wrong we all know your much smarter then I am. Far as what it told me

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

and yea it tells everyone how special they are with the 6 out of 1000 crud. CHilly I also have taken the Brain test and the BRainteaser test. Brain test = I am Left-brained .. BrainTeaser = 25 out of 30

Kayrian
Clueless Mage

Postby Kayrian » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 pm

Where is my evil twin? :(
Myspace.com/calotine

Kerena
Whee!

Postby Kerena » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:51 pm

I love these types of tests so I couldn't pass up taking it :P Although I really did want to be a masterming.

<font color=bb6666>
The way you think about things makes you an <b>Original Thinker</b>. This means you're a naturally abstract thinker. You pick up visual detail that others routinely miss. You're also very good at making connections that don't already exist, and you have your own ideas of how the world works. While your talents matter greatly in real life, they are sometimes overlooked in less thorough intelligence tests.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Original Thinker? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Original Thinker. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.</font>
Image Image Image Image

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:57 pm

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. :idiot2:

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:13 pm

O am seeing a pattern here... seriously.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:48 pm

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. :shaking2:

Lol me too Saphi
Ryana

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:43 pm

Your test results indicate that the way you process information makes you an Intuitive Investigator.

You've got a sharp, logical mind and you are multi-talented. There seems to nothing that your mind can't process and understand. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily, and grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in the abstract. Even in particularly challenging situations, you are more than capable of using a variety of words to explain yourself. The combination of all these things makes you simply "brilliant."

Your mind is so active that you might sometimes forget about your physical environment, or feel a little clumsy with your body (since the mind which governs your body is so busy thinking.) But even this is not likely to pose a significant problem for you.

Here's an example of your Intuitive Investigator thinking skills at work in a real-life situation:

You go to a museum with a bunch of friends to see an exhibit chronicling the development of critical inventions over time. Your friends marvel at the ingenuity of the inventors, and wonder how they could ever have conceived such incredible innovations. You, on the other hand, can easily imagine how the inventions work and how they came to be because your mind just naturally thinks that way. You explain to your friends how the inventors might have assessed particular problems and then figured out how to solve them with their inventions. It hadn't occurred to your friends to look at an invention like a solution to a problem and they are grateful that you helped them understand it that way.

Does this make me Dif's evil twin? ^.^

[Edit]
If anyone wants my *score*, I have no problem posting mine, just didn't cause no one else did!
ImageImage

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:20 pm

Jacob, your Super IQ score is 120

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I botched a couple questions and submitted before noticing I misclicked. No idea if that improved my score or detracted from it, but eh ;)

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:37 am

Now I knwo why no one was posting thier scores. Here I thought I was all smart, hehe Thanks for being nice, guys, LOL
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:17 am

Zoey, your Super IQ score is 110

The way you think about things makes you a Practical Wordsmith. This means you are practical, detail-oriented, and know a good thing when you see it. Your thinking is clear and your reality is accurate. You are also highly organized. Your secret weapon is your verbal acuity. You use words to eloquently convey your ideas to others and are very good at expressing yourself in both personal and professional situations.

Argh, this test reminded me of how much I HATE word problems of any kind. However it also reminded me of my 5th grade math teacher, who only had half a tongue - and how much I would giggle when she read word problems involving peanuts... :smt031
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~

Artarian
Whee!

Postby Artarian » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 am

your Super IQ score is 120

me orginized... that just cant be right.. : P
The way you think about things makes you a Numerical Logician. This means that you're exceptionally strong in mathematics and at using logic to solve problems — you have a way with numbers. But that's not all — compared to others you're very detail-oriented, highly organized, and good at understanding things on a complex and abstract level. You're also a quick study when it comes to learning new things or understanding new concepts.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Numerical Logician? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
Artarian Annatar
75 Enchanter
Celestial Navigater

Windir Likferd
52 Rogue
Celestial Navigators

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:38 am

OMGOSH!! Did I fall onto the idiot wagon??? am I that dumb?

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:50 am

I guess I'm not nice ;)

But the tests are biased towards a couple modes of thought - Literal or abstract. If you fall between them, the scores will be lower than a proper IQ test suite. Don't put too much stock in a little what, 25-50 question test :)
<a href="">Test</A>

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:53 am

Actually, was confirmed this morning.

I am a dumb idiot, and no one bothered to tell me

yep, think I'll do the world a favor and go die in a fire now.. /sigh, and I thought I was smart.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:56 am

Bah... I'm hoping you're being sarcastic, or I'll have to withold babies from you, or something.
<a href="">Test</A>

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 am

bah need to regeister to take it :(
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Anarane
Whee!

Postby Anarane » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:30 am

Laura, your Super IQ score is 102

Saph is NOT dumb!!!! lol Just mentally challenged at times. lol She is smart, really. I couldn't do what she does in EQ, that is for sure.

Anarane
Whee!

Postby Anarane » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:30 am

Laura, your Super IQ score is 102

Saph is NOT dumb!!!! lol Just mentally challenged at times. lol She is smart, really. I couldn't do what she does in EQ, that is for sure.

Anarane
Whee!

Postby Anarane » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:31 am

Sorry, didn't mean to post that twice. lol Got mouse happy with the clicky button. lol

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:02 am

Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Did anyone else score under 100? Or am I the only idiot here?
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:05 am

Cory, your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Investigator? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Investigator. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:12 am

Saphi you're not an idiot, don't make me spank you.

I am, however, still waiting to see if we have another imaginative mastermind here. Where's my similar-thinking-buddy?

I'd really be interested to see where our raid-leading iksars (Szork & Jhereg) fall ...not the number score (which is dumb) but the decription of how they think...and Galarina too, she's gotta be like "Supersweet nice thinker or something."

EDIT: BTW, while going through and reading the different descriptions, I love how it accentuates the positive. Like mine says I'm creative and expressive; it doesn't say I'm a lazy unorganized procrastinator.