Last Night

Moderator: Littlabit

Eamile
Whee!

Last Night

Postby Eamile » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:56 am

How was last nights Time raid? I hope everything went very well for you.
I bet you ruled the zone.

Hope everything went well.

Eamile
66 Cleric

Kerchak
Rainbow of Fruit Flavors

Postby Kerchak » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:11 am

DROPS, DROPS, DROPS GALORE!!!!!

What a ultra-superb raid last night. If my brain was still not in such a fog from lack of sleep, I would be able to list some of the AWESOME gear we all got. I can tell you that many, many, many CNP were spent. It was almost like a clearance sale on super-hot items that our members could not resist blowing thier whole supply of points on, some even going into the red!!!!

As normal the leadership team that I have put together through long, painstaking hours of work and deliberation, did a SUPERB job once again. Kudos to all the officer types that keep this guild in such fine shape.

We gained another load of backdoor to time keys for a mess of our members. Szork managed to die, and even in death he continued to plague our mezz team with broken mezzes. I took a lovely screenshot of some nice text that reads, "Champion of Korascian has been awakened by Szork's corpse". BAD lizzard, bad.

I know we are all looking forward to heading back there tonight and kicking some Vallon/Tallon Zek arse, and then proceeding to phase 5 for the really, really, really, really good loot drops. Thanks the gods for espresso drinks and NoDoze.

See you all in game.
Kerchak

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:47 am

Oh crap, Kerch, that's right! I owe Szork a latte for staying up to lead TT & Saryrn last night. Give me your address Szork and I'll mail you a check for 3.99 (or however much lattes are in Ontario...). :P

Thank you for the well-wishes Eamile :) Hopefully we'll be able to see you there soon as well :) We managed to gain a LOT more alt access flags last night and each one should help us in the future to get a few more folks in :)

Eamile
Whee!

Postby Eamile » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:15 pm

I am very glad to hear that things went very well for everyone last night. :D I think that is awsome. I was rooting for everyone to do a good job!!! :D :D

And Gratz to those that got great loot. Good luck tonight. You'll do great tonight as well. :D

Eamile

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:37 pm

It makes up for a bad run tuesday.

A lot of the raids lately have had limited raid in's compared to those wanting them. I appreciate all those who showed patience.

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:03 pm

Give me your address Szork and I'll mail you a check for 3.99

WOOT! A few more late nights for Szork and we can get ourselves some patio furniture!

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:15 pm

Szork, might be getting a different payment plan. And no, I didn't mean anything sleazy with my first wording. That would be up to the two of them and Kahlyla.
Last edited by Jhereg on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:39 am

:sleepy1:

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:04 am

I heard lattes were like $40 bucks in Ontario, aren't they Kahly?

Eamile
Whee!

Postby Eamile » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:01 am

How did it go last night? I hope everything went well. :D

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:03 am

Eamile, well, we're definately still learning :) We managed to kill Tallon but still have Vallon to go to complete phase 4. A few less folks were on than normal yesterday (probably since Thursday usually isn't one of our normal raid days). In any case, thank you for your encouragement :)

Hugs,
Sil

Also...
Szork, might be getting a different payment plan. And no, I didn't mean anything sleazy with my first wording. That would be up to the two of them and Kahlyla.
:shock: :lol: Ok if I'm doing anything sleazy with this dynamic duo, it is clearly Kahlyla (she's so adorable!). What he MEANS is I may be heading through your town in Nov sometime and I could buy you a real latte then. Or a beer if you'd prefer :)