Toldy where ya at bro?

Moderator: Littlabit

Zukoy
Whee!

Toldy where ya at bro?

Postby Zukoy » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:27 pm

Told man i haven't seen you for a while what you up to buddy hope all is well man hit me back :)

-Zukoy

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:20 am

Hey bro. Not much happening here, noticing CN is doing very well. Wish I could be there with you guys fighting the gods bish smacking the peon's of EQ but Toldor's day's of EQ are just about up. I'm on vacation atm from eq and I'll prolly be gone til the end of the year again. Friend offered me a place to stay aka his home, but we are thinking of getting out of there and starting a " new life " elsewhere here in FL. However I'll be back soon to just chat I hope. Finding more places to chill/hang out now that I can go to bar's / clubs /grin hehehe. Anyhow Catch ya all later!

Also I'm proud of my friends/family in CN on there progress keep it up.

Toldy

Bonecrow
Whee!

Postby Bonecrow » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:27 am

Nice to hear from you toldy

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Zukoy
Whee!

Postby Zukoy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:48 pm

Told man just watch out for those canes =P and when you get back to eq we'll tear it up again just like we always do =)

-Zukoy

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:54 am

the canes are over pretty much, I'm prediciting 1 more cane or T.S. to hit FL then its over. I'm hoping we don't get anymore, cause its fall and the weather down here is soooo wonderful now. Not to hot not to cold but just right atleast for the next few months :).

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:50 pm

Should be back this week Monday-Friday again /dance EQ here I come... CN HERE I COME! /em does alittle dance and hopes!

Toldy

Zukoy
Whee!

Postby Zukoy » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:42 pm

drop in to the mandate chat bro i could be on another server and i'll be in there for sure wherever im at. hope to see you online soon CN misses you

-Zukoy

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:20 am

Well I'd of been on monday nite if it wasn't for someone ( step-father ) throwing away my damn cd's and leaving me one... I knew he had a smile on his face for a damn reason! No biggie I just crashed his whole hard drive and not to mention threw all his cd's away hehehe... The battle is over, the war is on! Anyhow I hope to be back within the next few weeks. Road blocks have been set up for me. Truck is all messed up and my license is revoked for some odd reason ( checking into that and my tag is dead hehe ) I got like a triple slap in the face this week. Anyhow's I'm off to get some sleep, and just a remember to all you lunar eclipse fan's... Oct. 28th from 8pm est til like 2am /grin I know I'm gettin my scope out!

Toldy

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:23 am

bloody typo... remember= reminder toooo tired!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:13 pm

I just figured all the canes were just a product from all the hot air spilt out by some of Toldy's "epic adventure" stories. heh.

3> da drood

Genelron
Ranger retired

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:41 pm

heheheeh... I knew it had to be something :p... Hey genelron How you been man? Haven't heard from you in age's! Anyhow should be back by x-mas I hope!

Toldy

Woldar

Good to hear your doing good Told

Postby Woldar » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:22 pm

Hey long time Told.

I have been off for a couple months also taking a break from EQ. Now its time to pick up the habit again. I havn't decided about EQ2 though. I bought it, but need updated hardware to play it.

Have fun in the bars.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:10 am

Hi Genelron, been a long time since I've seen you around. See ya in game soon I hope.

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:12 pm

Just in case I'm not back by x-mas , then I wish all my friends and Family a very merry merry Christmas and New Year's.

Toldy

Balinar
Whee!

Postby Balinar » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:51 pm

You better get back Mr. cause we miss you a lot including myself!

Morggaina Niteblade 59 Druid
Morggie Bloodiepaws 40 Beastlord

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:54 pm

Good to hear you are having fun in FL. Its a fun place to hang out. We miss you on the game so if you get the itch come on back. I also took a coule months off. It was fun the first day back remembering the game details, but like a bike it comes right back.

Enjoy those bars and girls.

Toldy
Dr00d Mod

Postby Toldy » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:28 am

no such things are girls down here. They either A. want money or B. want more money :P all kidding aside the bars are great, but kinda sucks seening how I'm the DD and I can't drink 90% of the time. It works out in my advantage though, cause I don't have to sit around the ol home wondering what I'm gonna do next. Hehe I'm kinda afarid to come back really, I'd be such a newb again it wouldn't even be funny. I miss you guys alot those of you that are my close friends and pretty much my online family /huggles to mah big ol family. Any of you that get bored shoot me an email :P Buckshot92283@msn.com Dats it for now Laterz!

Toldy