Just so you know...

Moderator: Littlabit

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:49 am

Saph, if I recall correctly, Katniah lives in the northern part of Louisiana so she should be safe. I think she said she is near Shreveport but could be wrong on that part.

I think I also saw a post from Zurlik also so he is safe as well. Any word on Meurdar?

Venayven
Whee!

Postby Venayven » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:09 pm

Qmaus , best of wishes from Verr and I .. VERY glad to see ya made it out .. I hope all gets better for you guys and will be able to salvage whatever you can .. Every time I see this stuff on the news ; it rips at my heart to know that people are going throught this so close to home .. Just yesterday Julie and I went to drop a shopping bag full of Enfamil formula for the babies in need there at a local drop station for storm support .. Any how hope ya have a speedy returm Q .. Prayers to you and yours .

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:16 am

Saph, just saw Katniah lurking here so she did come through the storm intact. =)

Thoraz
Whee!

Postby Thoraz » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:47 am

Glad to see folks are recovering from the nightmare of the storms down there. Best wishes to all down south.
Thoraz - Ancient One from the frozen North

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:10 am

Hi again, everyone. Latest update:

Sorry I've not been online as often as I'd hoped. It's really hard to get the chance to use a computer here and I have to rely on other people to help me to do it, etc., etc., plus the time alloted is really not much.

I'm trying to get what help I can from fema and red cross, but the process is nightmarish and really depressing me alot. Bogged down in alot of red tape and not sufficiently staffed to handle everyone's needs in a timely manner. It's really getting me down, and I have to try hard to fight that because I know I have a tendency to fall into severe depressions, which pretty much handicap me from getting anything done. I get to feeling that no matter how hard I try nobody will end up helping me. Sometimes this isn't true, but knowing about the depression doesn't do much to help me overcome it. I'm basically working on willpower atm.

Anyway, I can't say for certain when I'll be online here at the website and when I won't. But you can safely assume that if I don't make it on by about 2pm CST I won't make it at all for that day.

Looks like I've got about 20 min remaining online now, I'm gonna stop typing, check the emails I got through the forum, and then if I have time left I'll try to go to chat.

EDIT: I'm having trouble getting my personal email via the internet, so if I don't send you an email or get ones sent to my normal email address, that's why.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:18 pm

Ohh Qmaus, please send me an email.
I want to help you out. I am not rich by any means, but i do have extra cash that I am more than willing to send you to help out.
Let me put it this way. I already donated to Red Cross....but I would rather put that money directly in your hands, via snail mail, in a nice card, to your current address. Don't think you will be able to buy much with what I can send, but think of it as a coupon for meds, or dinner out for you and the fam. ANYTHING to get you some assistance.
I wanted to put this in a personal email, but I Don't have your email. But what I really need is your name and address.
Please, please man, get in touch with me.

theweewarrior@gmail.com

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:57 pm

Same as fibb) is why i wanted you to email me please.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:27 pm

So Qmaus did you ever find out what happened to your house? Sorry to be so blunt, but I've been waiting to find out how you faired.

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:21 am

Hiyas Qmaus.. just letting u know that Derem and i are thinking of you and your family often.. and glad to know that your ok and doing fairly well.. miss you hun .. and as always .. keep your chin up .. you have alot of people that say many small prayers for you daily.. remember to take a day like a baby step back to where you were... take cares Q ..

big HUGS !

Sno