Be Proactive!

Moderator: Littlabit

Silly
The blond sage

Be Proactive!

Postby Silly » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:38 am

A reminder to PLEASE AUTOJOIN channel "Pickup" if you are missing flags.

There's always 15 - 50 people in this channel and several folks have received flags through the raids set up there.

REMEMBER! Each flag raid we are doing now tends to only benefit a few people. If you're one of those still needing flags, and if you find ways to get them elsewhere, we can use what little raid time we do have to progress onward instead of catching people up.
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Auto

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:32 pm

And while we're at it, auto-consent guild, group and raid!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Gnub
Whee!

Re: Be Proactive!

Postby Gnub » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Silly wrote:A reminder to PLEASE AUTOJOIN channel "Pickup" if you are missing flags.

There's always 15 - 50 people in this channel and several folks have received flags through the raids set up there.

REMEMBER! Each flag raid we are doing now tends to only benefit a few people. If you're one of those still needing flags, and if you find ways to get them elsewhere, we can use what little raid time we do have to progress onward instead of catching people up.

great IDEA !

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:13 am

Once my schedule becomes slightly less hectic (it has been crazy the past month or two) I plan on organizing a couple pickups and inviting everyone there as well. I don't want to too heavily promote this channel without giving it a good dose of support.

I actualy have no idea who originally started this channel, but my thanks goes out to you! :)
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod