Cooperation

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Cooperation

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:19 pm

I am very pleased to see the way CN allows people from outside the guild to attend some, if not all, of their raids allowing them to get flags they may need or just join in on the fun. That is one of the main reasons I chose CN over the other guilds when I was guildless a few weeks ago. This guild is all about having fun and helping people instead of being stingy and non-supportive. And for that, /salute!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:36 pm

Mostly its Tribal Fury and Impetus during regular raids, with a rare guest from others. We had about 7 or so guilds I think attend the pickup raid though, and a few unguilded and applicants.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:08 am

A long, long time ago we had some flagging aliances not sure if any are in place now, but we regularly invite people to pick up flags since usually we are doing raids only to flag some of the newer people or older one's that for some reason didn't make it to those raids due to RL/work and such. Im supprised sometimes at how many people in my raid groups actually need the flags on raids that I've attended maybe 8+ times.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Tribal Fury

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:07 am

Tribal Fury will normally allow the same thing. So, if any alts/apps or regular members need a flag from a Tribal Fury raid that you know is going on, head on over. You can usually contact Serano and you can get in the raid no problem.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:11 pm

We also had a casual set of invites to impetus and they to us for a few people. But apparently they are disbanding:
http://www.maelineq.com/viewtopic.php?t=1215

At the moment we only have regular Tribal fury guests. Other guilds are welcome on pickup raids, regular raid nights though we rarely let anyone who needs a raid in on something come, due to usually needign that for mains/applicants ourselves.