Miss you all

Moderator: Littlabit

sam

Miss you all

Postby sam » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:52 am

Hi all,
Miss you bunches.
I will be gone a while longer. My computer is still bad. Oramorph came up to try to fix it, so I had the pleasure of meeting him face to face, and getting a non-virtual hug.
Ora loaned me a puter I can do some non-game stuff on,till mine is fixed.
have forgotten my id and password for this site. Such a blond.
All the frustration with the computer and other stuff has me so PEEVED!
Would love to kill something--- so do me a favor and kill something for me!
Love and Hugs
Samane

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:26 am

HUGS Samane. If you'd like I can log your dr00d and kill something (preferably not her) for you if that makes you feel any better??!!

Seriously tho, sis, we miss you BUNCHES around here. Very cool to see Ora IRL tho, give him hugs from the rest of us too (or kick 'im in the booty, either works, /giggle).

Well, I certainly hope you can get back online soon. I miss having you around, you're one of those people where I can log on at any time and I know you'll be there ready to give hugs...so when you're not it makes me a big sad-face.

Anyway hun, take care of yourself and if you get to missing EQ too much, just spam the boards here :)

Hugs,
Sil

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:07 am

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you lately. Hope you get things ironed out and can't wait to see ya back in the game.

Zurlik
Whee!

Postby Zurlik » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Miss you too Sam, and all the alts. Hope you get that magic box of pleasure fixed soon. (Yes I'm talking about the computer Silly)
Master Alchemist Taste Chickenlike-Celestial Navigators-84 Froglok Shaman

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:21 pm

Awww Sammie, hope you get up and running soon, HUGS!
Ryana

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:59 pm

Hi all,,, hugs
I am such a blond, i forgot my log-in stuff. I have an intense withdrawal thing going on and cant even get in members and find out about all that has been happening.
It is nice though seein bunches of apps!
Love and Hugs
Samane