You all ROCK!!!!

Moderator: Littlabit

Freyalafey
Whee!

You all ROCK!!!!

Postby Freyalafey » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:53 pm

I just want to comend everyone on the last few Planes Lords you have taken down! I hate that I have missed all the fun! Don't know if you have noticed or not, but I have not been able to play as of late. Life has kept me far at bay and I have even had to resort to canceling my subscription. I have no idea when I shall return or even if I will be able to. (I am sure that by the time I do.. you all will be EP ready!!!!! :) ) Don't count me as retired though... just think of me as on a long sojourn... I shall return....
Miss you all and keep up the proud work you all have been doing!
I come in confussion???

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 pm

I'd wondered where you were. I almost pestered Pallistous last week but thought I'd give it a bit more time. I hope things get better soon.

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:09 pm

HUGS Frey! I'm sure you have your hands full chasing the Mighty Keegan around! Hope things settle down for you soon hon!
Ryana

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:43 am

Hey Freya!

Missed you too hunnybuns, hope to see you back in game soon! You're too much fun....but I 'spose keeping children from putting fingers in outlets, and eating soap, and using spaghetti sauce as paint is more productive than killing bad guys in Norrath. :P

In any case, hope you get some free time to log on and have a lil' fun here soon :)

Hugs,
Silly