Heya

Moderator: Littlabit

Morggaina
Whee!

Heya

Postby Morggaina » Thu May 19, 2005 7:41 am

Heya there everyone. Well its good to see everyone is still kinda here. I have lost a close friend on Friday the 13th, and now I am not feeling up to myself. On the brighter side my softball team made it to playoffs. And I'll be playing as main pitcher. Anyhow, reason this doesn't make sense is that I may leave you guys for awhile. I mean till my head is alittle straight. But I'll keep posting to tell you whats going on cause right now I feel alone, and I intend to be alone for a little till I feel I am myself again. I wish you all my love and I will be around just not in game. I'll post whenever I know I will be leaving for good. Love you all. Good Luck.

Morggaina Niteblade 59 Druid <Celestial Navigators>
Morggie Bloodiepaws 40 Beastlord <Celestial Navigators>

/Morggaina Bows Her Head At Her Feline Friend.
/Morggaina Disappears

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu May 19, 2005 8:23 am

HUGS Morggie. :(

I have recently (and unexpectedly) lost someone very very close to me myself, and I understand how it really messes with your head. Spend some time with your family and friends, they're a great support; and don't feel bad about grieving, it is perfectly healthy and natural.

If you ever need someone to chat with or vent to, well hunny, you got my email...don't be afraid to use it. I can't give answers but I can give support since I just dealt with a similar situation. I can tell you, while things probably won't be "good" for a long time, they do get easier.

In regards to your softball, glad to hear you're kickin' some booty! I'm sure your family is so proud :) Stick with it, throwing things can be a great way to deal with overwhelming emotion (and you won't get in trouble if it is just softballs you're throwing) hehehe.

Take care of yourself Court, and hang in there,
Superbig hugs,
Sil (Alyssa)

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Thu May 19, 2005 11:36 am

So sorry to hear that Morggie, take care of yourself hon, we will be thinking of you. HUGS!

Grats on the softball!
Ryana

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu May 19, 2005 12:26 pm

Your rarely as alone as event make you feel. It's often worth looking around and realising there's a lot of people nearby to talk to.

As a possitive note there's always a brighter future of slamming more doors on Dareba's hand again.

Morggaina
Whee!

Postby Morggaina » Sun May 22, 2005 12:38 am

Thank you for the support guys. I feel loved in away = )

/Huggies

Morggaina Niteblade 59 Druid <Celestial Navigators>
Morggie Bloodiepaws 40 Beastlord <Celestial Navigators>

/Morggaina Bows Her Head At Her Feline Friend.
/Morggaina Disappears
Morggaina Niteblade walks into the pub and sits at the bar
Morggie Bloodiepaws holdng her cup to welcome her treehugger back

Morggaina Niteblade In Da House!