Hiyas

Moderator: Littlabit

Roladena
Whee!

Hiyas

Postby Roladena » Tue May 17, 2005 5:40 am

I've been doing really well. My puppy is now just over a year old, not peeing on the carpet anymore although she did lose an eye (she's fine, didn't slow her down a bit) and has turned out to be a great dog. As for me, I fell in love and am very softcore now. No, really.

So how are you guys doing? I saw about the server merge, what's Maelin like? I miss you guys. =)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue May 17, 2005 5:49 am

Hi Rola honey. We miss you. Grats on being in love, hehe. That's what makes life worth living. :)

Maelin is ok. Of course it's more crowded now which is both and good and bad. But mostly good imo. CN is still growing and we're going back thru the PoP content again.

Sure wish you'd come hang out with us. HUGS

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 17, 2005 8:49 am

ROLA!!! How is cn's angel anyway? :) Miss you around here, but superglad to hear you're doing well and in love! That's always a warm fuzzy good feeling.

If you ever get a spare moment would love to see you pop online to say hi and blow some bad-guys up!

Hugs to you,
Sil

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue May 17, 2005 9:28 am

I seond what everyone else said up here. You are really Missed, Rola!! However, I'm happy that Your life is so awesome right now, :D And maybe You should pop online and say Hi, and blow some stuffies up, hehee
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII