Caellus
Whee!

=P

Postby Caellus » Mon May 16, 2005 12:38 pm

Now that I got your attention...HI to who remember me... :shock: :P

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon May 16, 2005 7:30 pm

OMG......MAJOR HUGGGGGSSSSSS(((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))))))) Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ido Ido! /dances on tippy toes with joy...HUGS! Where you been you slacka! Check in more often! (Look who's talking!) HUGS!
Ryana

Caellus
Whee!

Postby Caellus » Tue May 17, 2005 4:56 am

I've been doing ok, mostly just working and being with my girlfriend Nicole. Nicole and I will have been together for 2 years in July and, other then the misc fights here and there, are still going strong. My job here that sucks up all my time just doesn't seem to be working out (been here over 1 1/2 years now and still making no money), so, I'm kinda looking for a new one off and on. A new job has been a neccessity recently as I really am looking for a place of my own due to my parents coming back from vacation early this year and telling me they've decided to move to Aruba. To make things even more pressured Nicole's parents went up earlier this month and bought a bunch of land in southern Maine to build a house on and move to soon. Nicole and I still have been kinda escaping into the internet here and there though, so, I'm not completely gone. We used to play a FPS called Firearms, but, recently it's been pretty terrible. I told her I wanted to go back to MMORPG and wanted her to play as well (this was during WoW beta) and asked her which game she wanted to play; WoW, EQ, or EQ2. So, now I've got a level 55 Orcish Warrior (go figure ;) ) on Deathwing and she's got a level 28 Undead Warlock. I spend most of my WoW time either hunting down Alliance, or hiding from them (PvP server) while trying to complete quests. The "honor system" is anything but honorable, so, it's quite the hinderance to me leveling or having decent 1v1 PvP. I'm lucky I'm a long time player of warriors in the RPG/MMORPG as it's aided me in defeating many Alliance much larger then myself mostly when outnumbered. But, back to real life. I'll PM you my info to contact me on a wide range of IM programs and email etc. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Tue May 17, 2005 12:06 pm

howdy ya short little warrior !!!!
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Caellus
Whee!

Postby Caellus » Tue May 17, 2005 12:20 pm

Short? I'm an orc now! Orc = bigger then you rawr!~