quittin eq sellin account

Moderator: Littlabit

treehuggar68
Whee!

quittin eq sellin account

Postby treehuggar68 » Fri May 13, 2005 5:51 pm

just wanted to let everyone know im quittin or have quit eq for personal reasons an gonna sell my 2 accounts 1 of course is treehuggar an other is my 56 clr if anyone is interested in buyin my accounts or either 1 id rather sell it to someone in CN im not askin a fortune for either 1 of my accounts both are very well equiped an not stripped id like to get $ 75 for my clr or somewhere around there an prob around $ 250 for tree or id do $250 for both accounts if someone took both but if noone is interested in guild then im gonna auction them an ask more for them if anyone shows interest in either tree is still active an can be shown in game clr account is in good standings but not active atm email me if interested an willin to work with any one not lookin for trades an would like to thank CN an everyon in an has been in CN for a great guild just dont have the intrest i used to play anymore heres my email if interested in either lbt_597528@yahoo.com im origanal owner of clr an have all the cds for it im not the orginal owner of tree but i have most the cds for it an have had the account for 4 yrs it was givin to me by a very close friend both accounts have all expansions but DON need or want any more info feel free to email me ill answetr any ?s you may have

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Fri May 13, 2005 11:40 pm

Doh Tree :cry: going to miss you bunches hun. You are a great friend and have showed me alot in this game. You took this weary young Ranger and turned me into a tank in no time. All that time in Droga, Nugra and DS. Going to miss those times :cry: . You helped me so much in this game I could never repay it. My friends list is getting smaller by the week with friends leaving :cry: .

Hope you find happiness in all you do. Take care of yourself and your beautiful family. You have my email addy if you ever want to talk. My email box is always open to ya hun!!

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Sat May 14, 2005 2:28 am

ebay is sad :(
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Sat May 14, 2005 11:42 am

Hey I like ebay....
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat May 14, 2005 12:45 pm

HUGS (((((((((((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))))))))) Tree. Take care of yourself sweetie. Check in once in a while and let us know how you are!
Ryana

treehuggar68
Whee!

Postby treehuggar68 » Sat May 14, 2005 1:31 pm

heres a magelo if anyone wants to check out tree http;//www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1210846

treehuggar68
Whee!

Postby treehuggar68 » Sun May 15, 2005 9:21 am

actully if anyone in CN is interested in tree id sell the account or actully both accounts for around 200 or 175 for tree an 50 for clr if someone didnt want both the maeglo is listed for tree its not hes full stats its alil off but pretty close half way done with 1.5 epic has all hes 68 spells missin afew 67 i believe has afew flags 155 aa has a great rep or i hope lol normally always grouped with ed so an hardly ever turned down anyone to grp unless there wasnt room or we werent doin anything fun toon to play clr has all her spells decent gear shes 56 half way done with 1st epic none of them are stripped there both rdy to go do have 2 other chars on tree's account 45 brd an a 45 mnk both are stripped but if interested feel free to email me id rather keep them in CN then acution them on ebay or playerauctions

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Sun May 15, 2005 2:43 pm

Tree... I am interested but atm I am very strapped for cash. How soon are you wanting to sell Tree? I couldnt afford both but I would definetly look at buying tree. Shoot me an e-mail at andernew@hotmail.com and we will see what we can arrange eh?
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)

Brother of Merrc

Son of Tinyshadow

Destroyer of Worlds

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon May 16, 2005 8:21 am

Awww Tree....
:(

Being a flower girl myself, I'll miss my lil' tree-huggar buddy. You were always such a pleasure to be around, such a sweetie. I hope you find lots of good things out there in that "real" world.

Big hugs and fond memories,
Silly