Dear Vazaelle:

Moderator: Littlabit

Saphirone
Whee!

Dear Vazaelle:

Postby Saphirone » Mon May 09, 2005 1:14 am

Dear Vazaelle,

I know you have probably heard many of the Norrathians upon your land curse in near vein to your demise, but fear not for we shall wear your name proudly above ours. The history we all share is incredible, and had it not been for your Asylum ways, I, for one, would have never met the wonderful family that I call Celestial Navigators. I thank you for almost always being there, except when the God's of Sony decided to take you out for a little while due to your unruly and unpredictable behavior, which always made you that much more fun to play on!

From the time I was a wee lass within the stone walls of Felwithe, until this day when I crossed thru Lavastorm without breaking a sweat, you have always been there harboring many friends that have shoulder's I have leaned on, and cried on; Folks I have linked arms with, and fought and died with. These folks made thier home with in your lands, and for that, we shall be forever greatful, and indebt to you!

And while this small note may sound sad, yet predictable, It is something each of us have said at one point in time, whether under our breath, to our husband's, wives, brother's, sister's, cousin's, uncles, aunt's, Boyfriends, girlfrfiends, or just our animal companions, we all meant every word! Your Asylum has been the lasting bond that I will never forget, nor throw away in any fashion, as it has been the bond that has let my heart expand to the point that I wouldn't know my heart could hold so much love! And although I may not be able to shake these folk's hands, watch them rise to expectations unknown and hug them, or literally fall on thier face, so I could be there to help them up, they are still there. We have laughed, cried, cursed, yelled, and thrown things against our walls, (Or at least some of us have), over the God's in which you have harbored within each waiting wing of your demise, that ignorant newbie who just trained us in PC, Dranik's Scar, Nobles Causeway, Dulak, DSP, ME, And the all infamous Umbral Plains, Or that one person who has found thier way into our hearts, minds and prayers, It has never failed that you have always been there.

And with this, I end with a Salute, A Toast, and a Cheer to the BEST Server I have ever had the privelage to be home upon!

/Salute Vazaelle!

/Toasts Vazaelle with some Gnomish Spirits!

/Bow to Vazaelle!

/Cheers On Vazaelle!

/Wipes away tears which are flooding her eyes, before walking away.

Thank You, Vazaelle!!! You Maybe gone, But never forgotten!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Mon May 09, 2005 3:18 am

The new producer said in his letter that there is going to be a vote on the server names.. if lucky we can still get to keep Vazaelle.
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Venayven
Whee!

Postby Venayven » Mon May 09, 2005 3:47 am

Hope so .. Even though my original birthplace was on the Rathe ; as I grew up I came to find a home here on Vazaelle and soon came to find friends in Order of the Open Hand . As time went on people left and I stayed until the end of OH and found a family with Celestial Navigators .. As well as several OH members too .. Some have stayed , most have moved on .. But ; I am here and will be .. So to Vazaelle I say " untill we meet again " and thank you for not for you I would not have my family of CN ..

samane
Whee!

Postby samane » Mon May 09, 2005 4:26 am

There are a number of things about the merge, some positive some negative.
The one really intreaging thing for me is that Maelin has not had the Sleeper disturbed. I never got to play that zone. I think I will look at getting a sleeper key, lol. I have wanted to go everywhere, do everything on Norrath and this was a part I had missed out on.
Love and Hugs
Samane

Postby Guest » Mon May 09, 2005 10:06 am

I hope theres a vote ill miss it not being vazaelle, ive been on vazaelle since the server first came live , and i think that would be cool too with the sleeper i never got the chance to get the key or check him out .

Verrana
Whee!

Postby Verrana » Mon May 09, 2005 10:08 am

omg i messed up for got to log in sorry that was my post

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon May 09, 2005 10:34 am

Only home I have ever known...Vazaelle. Nice write-up Saphirone, I wish we could keep 4+ years in text. If the gods are willing maybe we will be spared the server name change. Transfer all of our toons to their server is the fastest option and since MS is a newer box it makes sense to leave the newer one running and retire the older one.

But if enough interest is noted they will spend the resources to make the necessary changes so we can keep Vazaelle.