Thank you for a great evening!

Moderator: Littlabit

Qmaus
Whee!

Thank you for a great evening!

Postby Qmaus » Sun May 08, 2005 4:40 am

Hi CN!

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for having me along on your raid this evening. I had a great time! I know I wasn't incredibly talkative during the raid except with Fuddara in tells, but I hope to get the opportunity to know more of you better in the future.

A few other things I just wanted to say after poking through your boards here a bit...

Is Pohl a member of your guild? If so, Pohl, do you remember a druid named "Piroli" from Magic Reign of Norrath days (VERY VERY LONG AGO)? That was my original main character. I retired Piroli at level 63 in favor of my Rogue. Rogue class was just too much fun to play.

Is Omniox a member of your guild? Hope ya haven't lost any corpses in DL lately. 8P

Dunno if anybody who was once in Honorbound Legion is still hanging around with a CN tag (I know Cruz -aka Razt aka Rynz aka...well, he had like 500 toons, LOL- hasn't been online for a while), but if so, this is Piroli, guys! I know alot of HBL peeps wound up in CN after HBL folded, but I think they've mostly (if not completely) moved on to WoW by this time.

Anyway, I had a great time and look forward to getting to know you all better. Thank you again for having me along!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun May 08, 2005 7:29 am

Thanks for the kind words! Pohl and Omniox are both CN :) Your old main sounds familiar to me as well (but I haven't had my coffee yet and I could be imagining things!).

Poor Cruz hasn't officially retired but, as you said, he hasn't been online in a long time. In the meantime though, we like to find new and interesting places to kill him to keep his spirit alive :lol:

Was fun having you :)
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Sun May 08, 2005 9:50 am

ditto, I really had a good time!
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun May 08, 2005 2:46 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I know all of CN Had an Awesome time with all of you as well!! And Zant, I must ask, How in the world do you pronounce youor name, as I become tongue tied everytime I do so, hehe
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Sun May 08, 2005 4:05 pm

, we like to find new and interesting places to kill him to keep his spirit alive

Becarefull so you dont end up like this tho... need to be killed to be kept alive. Its a mind boogling situation!
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Sun May 08, 2005 9:22 pm

its like this Zan - tet - su -ken pretty much how you sayl it. Other odd facts bout my nick is that it is indeed japenese... translated it would Zan=Iron Tet=Cut/Cutting Suken=sword Iron Cutting Sword. And it appears in many Final Fantasy games.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken

"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II

Axe Master Verige

"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Postby Guest » Mon May 09, 2005 4:31 am

We just call Zant " Milkman" When his helm is off you will see why :lol:

I to want to thank you all for having me on the last few raids. I am very impressed with your discipline and down right butt kickin ability.

Thank you again CN.

Postby Guest » Mon May 09, 2005 4:38 am

Last post was from Maxxamus btw. Sorry didnt see an edit button :oops:

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon May 09, 2005 7:05 am

Hiya Max!

I huggeth you!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon May 09, 2005 10:40 am

I just call him Bob. Bob the pally. Thanks for the fun fun gang. Enjoy every minute of it!!!

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Mon May 09, 2005 4:09 pm

Ahh yes, a great evening of fun!
Thanks for having us along.

...and to think, I only died once!

I truly feel Spens was to blame for that....

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon May 09, 2005 4:17 pm

Thanks for coming with us :) Hoping for more pop love tuesday. This server merger has created a lot of work and interuptions though so still note quite sure what will happen.