Raiding....

Moderator: Littlabit

Camireno
Whee!

Raiding....

Postby Camireno » Sat May 07, 2005 3:34 am

Hi to all,
I just wanted to say thank you to all for letting my wife and I come along on your raid Wednesday. It was awesome to see the guild in action and be part of a group that is excited about moving forward and gets along well together. Also had a great time trying out DoN for the first time with a group of you last night! Too much fun. I would like to personally thank you for letting me have the sword drop on raid. I did not go there expecting anything but a good time playing and getting to know people and it was a nice surprise!
I should be playing regularly from now forward, and one of my goals is getting to know as many of you as possible. This is a great guild and you have alot going for you. If any of you need a tank for grind or even for a hairy corpse run, please dont hesitate to send me a note.

Godspeed to all,

Da Pallyman

Camireno
Whee!

flying home....

Postby Camireno » Sat May 07, 2005 4:32 am

Hi all again,
By the way, wanted to thank all of you for the support and friendship and let you know we are flying home tonight!!! Gonna hit FL tomorrow morning. It is a good ending to a VERY long year!!!

Da Pallyman

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sat May 07, 2005 11:40 am

Grats man, to be frank with ya, none of the rest of us wanted that sword. But it did look like it had potential. If I was playing my pally and no one wanted it I might have picked it up to play around with, but wouldnt have used it in a real fight.

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sun May 08, 2005 5:35 am

well you met my alt heheh ^.^ was nice to meet ya

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing