Ernist is nomore

Moderator: Littlabit

Ernist
Whee!

Ernist is nomore

Postby Ernist » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:37 am

I trusted an Guildy to my account and my Toon ended up Deleted, i'v been really busy in life these days and i cant even remember who it was ..but i'm going to remake Ernist

Ernist
Whee!

Re: Ernist is nomore

Postby Ernist » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:40 am

Also Nanilopus was desbanded

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:21 am

It wasn't me!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:00 am

If you can find out exactly who you let your information to please do. Now you're accusing someone else in the guild of scamming people Ernist stole real people's money and did not give items in trade. That is why all accounts link to account were removed. At this point I'd say we need more than just someone saying it wasn't them but we we will discuss it.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:40 pm

This is the problem we have with others playing a persons toon and why it is against the DB rules. Whomever was playing your toon has given you a very bad rep here on Drinal. Ernist has been accused by others that they took their RL money and didn't forward chase loot on to them. And this comes from a few people in General and in emails sent to me as your GL. Since i do not know who the real Ernist is since it seems the person whom i THOUGHT was Ernist is not, I don't know what to tell you about what to do next. And if another CN member is the one who was doing this to your accounts they could very well be disbanded as well.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I wrote my first post while at work so as to not leave you wondering what had happened Nanliapous. But what I would like to know is if you could check your logs to see if you have the text of who you gave your info too, if that is what happened and it was a cn member we really need to have that info. IF you can only guess please do but put it in a pm to me , littlabit or Ommina so we can discuss it amongst ourselves and not start a huge drama thread on the boards. As bit said, Ernist would be a bad name to use if you are planning on remaking the character as his reputation is a huge pile of poo on the server. We look forward to hearing some more information from you.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 pm

people actually pay real cash for loot? Sheesh, get a life. I have a nice "I won EQ" sign for sale . . .

OK, bad to scam folks. No question!
Stupid to let someone else drive your toon unless you absolutely trust them.
And the folks that hang out in "general" . . . losers

Ernist
Whee!

Postby Ernist » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 pm

trust me when i say i didnt acuse anyone even though it sounds That way 9( i have There Phone number just need to get with My carier to get my phone records)i just want to get back into CN and rebuild ernist

Ernist
Whee!

Postby Ernist » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Littlabit wrote:This is the problem we have with others playing a persons toon and why it is against the DB rules. Whomever was playing your toon has given you a very bad rep here on Drinal. Ernist has been accused by others that they took their RL money and didn't forward chase loot on to them. And this comes from a few people in General and in emails sent to me as your GL. Since i do not know who the real Ernist is since it seems the person whom i THOUGHT was Ernist is not, I don't know what to tell you about what to do next. And if another CN member is the one who was doing this to your accounts they could very well be disbanded as well.

Well It was an CN member I know that and it was someone i trusted they even had my phone number and texted me That I delete, not even Expecting that this could ever Happen, I have never done such a thing to anyone and "i take the blunt of it" I have always helped player to level, complete quests and have fun Playing I WILL NEVER GIVE OUT MY INFO AGAIN It took me years to make Ernist and he always had a good rep SMH

Cavman
Whee!

Postby Cavman » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:23 am

I agree with Derd, I WOULD NOT use the name Ernist or any form close to it, whoever used your account screwed over several people, I'm shocked the account wasn't banned for some reason or another.
:grr: A coward dies a thousand deaths, A true soldier dies but once!! :grr:

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am

All i can say is you might want to make a different spelling of Ernist because after what the person did with your toon... Not many will be very nice to you if you keep the same name.. Just saying
And like Cavman just said. I am surprised your account in general didn't get banned.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 pm

It must be hard to get banned because I've pulled some shit for years and I'm still here! Although, I am kind of a living legend. The backlash of my banishment would probably mean the end of Everquest!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Cavman
Whee!

Postby Cavman » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Goofy you are just a pain in the ass, being a goat lover is not grounds to be banned, I'm sure several of the game developers lost their virginity to goats after praying to all mighty Islam
:grr: A coward dies a thousand deaths, A true soldier dies but once!! :grr:

Ernist
Whee!

Postby Ernist » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:26 am

I really worked hard to make ernist but with today's life, I really don't have time to sit and play, looks like I'm just going to have to cut my losses sucks