Hep!

Moderator: Littlabit

Renaern
Whee!

Hep!

Postby Renaern » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:06 am

Hep Me! Hep Me! Ok so my lazy ass finally started the Artisan's prize. Didn't we have a thread running on this? Where it's at? Where it went? What it did? I am up to Rallos Zek on my PoP progression and I was wondering if he is indeed soloable now as the posts indicate ,as well as, what is his respawn timer? I was hoping some of you had done it recently for the same reason (back in the day you had to have 36 or the event would not work).

Sincerely, Renaern Sweetleaf Ranger of the Vale

Elfinia
Whee!

Re: Hep!

Postby Elfinia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 am

Okay, I don't see it in the trade skill thread. I need PoP progression as well. I have the other 2 items made and all but 1 seal (tinkering). I'm stalled because I don't have the PoP progression. :/ I was with Zarax and we killed him and we had 3 real players and mercs. And it worked fine.

https://www.celestialnavigators.org/vie ... ilit=prize (maybe.........)

Elfi

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:43 am

You should be able to solo any PoP mob. I soloed it for somebody a couple months ago on Druid. All of PoP should be trivial. No idea about respawn timers. Try not to be eBay and maybe use the SEARCH option for the forums and maybe search "Artisan". Ren tin tin.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm

If you are stuck trying to figure out what's missing in planar progression so you can do Aid Grimel, search for Planar Progression in Allakhazam. That quest page has all the text that you should see when you say "guided meditation" to Seer Mal Nae'Shi in PoK. The only hard thing about PoK progression these days is finding what you need alive long enough to run there.

BTW.... when you kill Sol Ro, make sure you hail the projection and then jump through the trap door to zone to PoFire. The trap door thing is often forgotten and it is only open while the projection is up.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks guys, that should help. I'll keep trying to catch him up. Hardest part so far was finding my figurine. I'll work on the other items for now.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:55 am

3 day respawn. Soloable (why I renamed my pet Godslayer).
But the 36 man limit for it to work right I'm not sure about. I (my pet) killed him and his boys several times, but it seemed to be at the point I stalled. It took quite a bit of discussion to get a GM to fix my flag so that I could complete Aid Grimel tasks.

Rashod
Whee!

Postby Rashod » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:31 am

RZ was hard for me to solo, i got banished a few times and had to run back before he despawned. Eventually though with only sending my pet in I was able to kill him without getting banished.

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:42 am

I'll try and pet tank it then. Thanks

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am

Thanks all! I took him down this morning, sent in Jelly to tank, hit my spell set on Toast, hit auto-fire on Ren, and he died 3 arrows later. lol

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 am

Yay Ren!!

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 pm

The Artisan's Prize link is in Guild Discussions a couple pages in FYI.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 am

heh, i was shocked when I sent in my pet to attack Sol Ro. He was dead before I could get off 3 dots. (And I did forget to jump into the portal)
With RZ the projection popped up but he would not respond to my hail. This led me to believe that I already had the flag. Some looked at my Seer conversation and said it looked like I didn't have the RZ flag. It was pretty frustrating with as cryptic as the Seer messages were.
Best of luck. As soon as you have enough flags to complete Aid grimel series you're golden.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 am

Hell, they even have achievements for PoP progression. Just get all the checkmarks and that's that!
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server