Items of note Changing some of the gear from group zone HH Sebalis
June 13, 2017
*** Items ***
- Serisaria's Pearl Stud: Fixed the unprintable character in the lore text.
- Added cleave to Darkened Sebilite Scale Vambraces and ferocity to Darkened Dark Scale Greaves and Darkened Sebilite Scale Leggings.
- Darkened Ebon Mace and Darkened Sword of the Morning now have increased damage.
- The spell on Darkened Breath of Harmony should no longer break Melody
- Runed Helm of Strategy now has 41% haste.
- Collection items for Medal from the Living will now drop from humanoid undead in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay instead of NPCs in Arx Mentis and Plane of Sky.
- The following items now have a shared recast timer for their click effect: Darkened Cobalt Bracer, Darkened Blood Ember Bracer, Darkened Jaundiced Bone Bracer, Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Vambraces, Darkened Deepwater Vambraces, Darkened Mrylokar's Helm, Darkened Donal's Bracer of Mourning, and Darkened Elder Spiritist's Helm.
*** Quests And Events ***
- There are now Hunter and Raid achievements for Scars of Velious, Shadows of Luclin, Legacy of Ykesha, and Planes of Power.
- Newbies of Brekt will now be granted by the Guild's Tutorial quest.
- Access to Asylum of Anguish - A Cunning Dragorn no longer has a placeholder and is now guaranteed to spawn in all three versions of the Sewers of Dranik instances. He now carries six signets but will not respawn.
- Access to Asylum of Anguish - The Insidious Dragorn no longer has a placeholder and is now guaranteed to spawn in all three versions of the Dranik Catacombs instances. He now carries six signets but will not respawn.
- Taskmistress Krisz (Raid) - Taskmistress Krisz no longer waits for 30 minutes between each leg of her journey around Riwwi.
- Taskmistress Krisz (Raid) - The dialogues on Pixtt Uxnikk and Pixtt Kekken now indicate that you need one group to spawn Taskmistress Krisz, not three.
*** Spells ***
- Tendon slice now has block as a trigger skill.
- Song: Saryrn's Scream of Pain is now available on Minstrel Silnon when Planes of Power unlocks.
- Berserker - Reduced the effectiveness of Disconcerting Discipline so that it better fits its intended role as an enhancement for sustained damage rather than being the best discipline to use all the time for everything.
*** AA ***
- Shadowknight - Fixed a bug that caused ranks 4, 6, 13, and 26 of Leech Touch to deal rank 1 damage rather than the intended amount of damage.
*** NPCs ***
- Considering an NPC will now indicate if that NPC is 'Rare'.
- NPC names are now automatically capitalized at the beginning of sentences. This applies to consider messages, aggro, death, and victory texts, all combat messages, and more.
- Efreeti Lord Djarn in Nagafen's Lair has returned to his fire appearance. The fire djinn look is so hot right now.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some Kod`Taz NPCs from summoning as they should.
- Corrected an issue where some NPCs in Old Commonlands and Crypt of Sul appeared as default humans.
- Rare and boss NPCs in Charasis can no longer be charmed.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Alerts for Hot Zones will not display until The Serpent's Spine has unlocked.
- Phylactery Will Get You Nowhere (Quest) - The Ghoul of Takish-Hiz is now restricted to the unlock of Lost Dungeons of Norrath.
- Many quest items used for quests that aren't available until the Planes of Power will no longer drop until the Planes of Power has unlocked on the server.
- Raster of Guk is no longer restricted to the unlocking of Kunark.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Non members will now see the list of membership required servers but will still not be able to access them.
- Achievements that require you to have certain items will now properly check items stored in keyrings.
- Many Gates of Discord zones now have load balancing enabled.
- The allowable distance for targeted emotes has been increased dramatically. Now you can /point at that aviak on the horizon like you've always wanted!
- Speculative fix for a crash that could occur while the computer is locked with the client running.
- Removed unprintable characters from some Neighborhood names. These changes will only be visible if these names were chosen by your server.
*** UI ***
- The advanced loot window has a new setting, 'Show on new items only', off by default, that will prevent the advanced loot window from popping up if the item is already marked always need/always greed/never loot or has been manually checked need/greed/no.
- - The window will always show if something is in your personal loot list.
- - For master looter, the window will still pop up unless you have already marked all of the items in the list as auto ask/roll.
- The reminders for claim items and veteran rewards displayed when logging in will now only display once per week and only for level 5 or higher characters.
- - Note: The ability to claim items and veteran rewards remains unchanged. These changes only impact the messages displayed when logging in.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player name left-click context menu from working correctly if chat timestamps were enabled.
- Added the option 'missingSpells' to the /outputfile command.
- - Running this command will output a list of any spells usable by your class up to your current level that you haven't yet scribed in your spellbook.
- Changed -
1 post • Page 1 of 1