Pray

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Pray

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm not a religious guy. There is obviously something more than me out there, or at least was. But, I'm not going to claim I somehow have that magic knowledge of what it is or was. Could be a God, could be aliens, could be something we have no concept of, could be time warps and we are our own creators. I have no fucking clue and I'm not arrogant enough to claim I do. I also know, which is proven time and time again, people will believe whatever they are told. Correct or not. Essentially, brain washing. I don't hold anybody's religious belief against them. Hell, they could be right as far as I know. What I do despise is the religious rituals that are propagated. It is one thing to supposedly know, however it may be, there is a God. It is another thing altogether to then claim you know everything about that God and what not to do or what to do to make it happy. In essence, you are claiming to know God's mind. Wow, you really are special. So here it is. I think praying to something that is probably not real is madness. But, I do believe in positive thought. We use very little of our brain. Drive down the street and watch the other drivers. It's proof of that. Who knows what might be if we actually tapped all that power. Maybe then we become God and start it all over again. I sure as hell don't claim to know. But, on the off chance I am completely wrong about everything and there is some being giving a shit about every little thought and action we take and we speak to it but it never, in reality, ever speaks to us...Pray for me this weekend. Pray I win several million US dollars while I am in Vegas. If I do, every one will benefit from it. So, what do we have to lose? Real or not, give me that extra push in the universe I'll need to cash in. Thank you and blessings to all!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Daddor
Whee!

Re: Pray

Postby Daddor » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:01 am

DONE!

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:43 am

WIN WIN WIN! there you go :)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Goofydoofy wrote:could be time warps and we are our own creators.

That's pretty deep.