Enough Already!

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Enough Already!

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:56 pm

People often think I am over exagerating when I talk about the ignorance of people or the shit people of Bullhead City, AZ. Let me give you a quick run down of my drive home from work today. I'm approaching a 4 way stop intersection controlled by traffic lights on all sides. My side turns green to make a left turn on to a 50 mph parkway. There is a cop behind me. The car coming from my right goes halfway in to the intersection and then just stops. Instead of stopping at the red light or just going through it, they stop in the middle of the four lane intersection and then proceed to just sit there. I'm thinking, ok, that's at least gotta be a ticket from this cop behind me. But nope!! The cop just turns left along with me and ignores the whole thing. No emergency lights going as if on another call or anything important, just a typical day in Bullhead City where a cop ignores the fact somebody just did something that could have potentially killed somebody or maybe they are drunk or on drugs or to old to be driving to begin with, but hey! Who gives a shit? Not the Bullhead City police! So, we continue on down the parkway and the cop is doing 60 in a 50 the whole way. Again, no emergency lights going. Hey, guess what?!? Emergency vehicles can't violate traffic laws unless they have their emergency lights on! So, this cop not only refused to do the job earlier, but now is proceeding to violate the law. Nice work! So, I turn down a side street and in the opposite lane waiting to turn left some chick is sitting about 10 feet from the limit line talking on her cell phone. No idea if it's clear to turn or what. She's got an important call! Down the side streets some more and I get behind a car going under the speed limit with the brakes on for about 3/4 of a mile before they turn. No need to break. No need to go that slow. But, what the fuck, I'm Bullhead City Special! I'm almost at my destination and on a side street a car is just sitting blocking the lane to turn in the middle of the road while the driver is just having a conversation with the passanger. No idea they are blocking the road or what is going on. Oh, lets not forget, as I'm going down the parkway doing 60 myself, in a 50, in the right lane even, I got some dumb bitch tailgating me with two kids in the car. If I slammed on the brakes, they are all dead and I'm loving it. I guess going 10 mpg over the speed limit in the slow lane isn't fast enough for you so you better risk your kids life tailgating somebody who, unknowing to you, is seriously considering killing you by hitting the brakes just for fun!!

And there you have it. Ignorance upon ignorance, never ending. Fuck humanity! Whatta joke we are.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Enough Already!

Postby Glauri » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Clearly, there is only one answer!

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Enough Already!

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 am

Glauri wrote:Clearly, there is only one answer!

I couldn't agree more.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server