Women

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Women

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:55 pm

People often say to me, they say, "Darin, you are one sick fuck who doesn't give a shit about talking shit about anything or anyone. Where do you think humanity tooks it's shit?" Well, I would say, two of the big things in human history which steered humanity in to being pieces of shit was the adoption of Political Correctness and the school systems No Child Left Behind. These two things fucked up America in a major way. But, let's look at this a bit deeper. I'm going to go as far as saying America went to shit when women got rights! OK, calm the fuck down tinkerbell! Look at it this way, if women had no say in anything, Political Correctness and No Child Left Behind never would have come in to existence. So, there you have it! Women are humanities problem! Wait, wait...Let me go even deeper. Adam & Eve. Since day one, Eve fucked humanity! That dumb bitch ruined us all! So, it isn't even modern day women that fucked us up, it's the first damn woman, ever! And it just went down hill from there.

Now, I am obviously joking in general here, but if you think about it, it all makes perfect sense! So, grab your signs and pickets and ribbons and go marching around Bullhead City, AZ boycotting me and my stupid shit and see how much I give a fuck!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Lhimy
Whee!

Re: Women

Postby Lhimy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:05 pm

yea, but, vaginas man.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Women

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:00 am

Lhimy wrote:yea, but, vaginas man.