Nerds

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Nerds

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Ok you damn nerds! Yea, I'm talking to you! Somebody build me a smart phone app that will let me log in to the Guild Bank and manipulate everything from work. Ya, I know I could just installed EQ at work and log in that way, but I want me a nice shiny smart phone app that will just que in to the guild bank.

Get on it!

I'd do it myself, but I don't have a fucking clue...I have a regular clue...But I don't have a fucking clue on how to do it. Pretty sure it isn't even possible, but hey, do it anyway!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Meso
Whee!

Re: Nerds

Postby Meso » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Eq on a cell phone would be . . . tiny

Jaia
Whee!

Postby Jaia » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Sorry... all our nerds are on the Joco cruise... socializing with John Scalzi and Patrick Rothuss - and playing board games....

Damn I want to go on one of these!

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 pm

I'll shoot Takin a txt and try to get him to get his butt around and at least post cause he's got an iphone app that lets him control his desktop remotely and has from his phone opened up and launched EQ, no idea what it is. And yea, said it's like super small and can't actually play but can move around and load toons up for group task grabs and such. not sure how managing guild bank would be but probably manageable.