Well, I tried coming back?

Moderator: Littlabit

Quality1
Whee!

Well, I tried coming back?

Postby Quality1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:04 pm

It's not been going smoothly. First, I can't get past the log in screen, when I hit play the client crashes. Doesn't say the Dircetx9 issue just crashes and says the client crashed, would you like to yada yada yada.

Then I try to log in here, apparently none of the passwords I always use work. So then I try to reset my password it says it sends it to my email, newp. So I made this one with a different email.

/sigh, with all this headache out the gate and no level increase - I might just sit this expansion out

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Well, I tried coming back?

Postby Glauri » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Come on...don't give up so easily!!!!

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Littlabit or Ommina will need to fix your board access. the Email thingie is borked. As far as loging in the game, Delete the eqclient.ini file and then lauch the game. From the launcher, select the Cog and go to settings. Click on Validate Game Assets.
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Quality1
Whee!

Postby Quality1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Tandt wrote:Littlabit or Ommina will need to fix your board access. the Email thingie is borked. As far as loging in the game, Delete the eqclient.ini file and then lauch the game. From the launcher, select the Cog and go to settings. Click on Validate Game Assets.

Why the hell couldn't the internet tell me that?!

Fixed, done crying here, will log in to cry.