heya everyone

Moderator: Littlabit

treehuggar68
Whee!

heya everyone

Postby treehuggar68 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:48 am

just wanted everyone to know i havent quit eq dont think i will have meet aton of great people playin over the almost 5 yrs ive played just at the moment have alot of RL things goin on an really dont have the time like i did b4 to play if anyone would like to keep in touch you can email me at lbt_597528@yahoo.com i usually check it afew times aweek or as often as i can
i would also like to thank all of CN the guild has been great just wish i had more time to play theres alot of stuff id love to do in an see in game but maybe someday

68 dru of vazz an CN treehuggar :D

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:08 am

Good to hear from you Tree. I started to say that we'll be here when you get a chance to come back, but we won't, we'll be on Maelin Starpyre server because of the merger. So catch up with us there. And by the way, in case you haven't heard, if you have any characters under level 10 that you haven't logged on in 6 months, you need to log them in the game briefly or else you'll lose them in the changeover.

HUGS

~ Galarina, the Treehuggar-hugger ~

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:22 am

Myyrth/mileaux/szygy was kinda worried about ya, Hope everything cools down soon.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:35 am

Trehuggar, you nature-luvin' hippie! I so miss you! Wondered what lands you have ventured off to! Glad to see you are still popping in every once in a while.

Super-big-hugs to you!
Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:18 pm

HUGS (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))))))))) my little Tree! Take care sweetie. Hope things settle down soon for you in RL.
Ryana

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:28 pm

ahhh Tree ,,, even tho i have pretty much reitired from the game , I had hoped that bringing you and Eddy into CN would have helped you in your R/L stuff.. hang in there bro I know that your going thru some hard times..and yes you can still mock me even tho I am not online..:)
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:31 pm

RL comes first Tree. Even though we miss you a bunch we will be here when you come back. I sent you an email like you asked me to in IM. Game isnt the same without teamign with you in DS or NC with our alts. Make sure you log on all your lower alts (Bazaar mules) before the merge with other servers or you will loose them like Gala said.

Take care hun & Miss ya bunches little hippie man!!!

Eddy (Jules)
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)