Everquest 2.

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Everquest 2.

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 am

So I got like a level 17 tank. Do we have a active guild in Everquest 2? If so, give me details. If not, fail!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Everquest 2.

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

have not played it in about 7 or more years. there was a CN at one time but I doubt anyone is active in it now.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 pm

I must have played a bit back when it came out. I had a level 8 toon that I could not get in the world. Always said the server was offline. Guessing they merged servers or some shit like in EQ1 and my toon never got transferred. Deleted that and started a new toon about two weeks ago. Took a day off work and decided to play EQ2. Got it to level 17 and that is all I've done. I just can't seem to get the desire to play anything anymore. I guess it's because I'm not drunk most of the time. I miss it! Ever since I haven't been able to get Bea's Mead, my life has pretty much lost all meaning. Once the EQ1 expansion comes out, I'll probably play on the weekends again. But, that time dropped a lot since you, OER, left. I don't have a person to group with when I log on most of the time so I do my solo dailies and log. Amazingly enough, that got all three toons maxed in exp so I guess it was good enough. As far as progression, got some shit to do.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:33 pm

well let me know bud I can go to your server and try out a new toon....I just cannot commit to the whole raiding thing or the guild dynamics ever again...I have a life now

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:34 pm

PM me and let me know a time...always enjoyed grouping with you