Rift

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Rift

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:17 pm

I got a level 10 character on Rift from several years back I never really played. Maybe I should play that for a couple month. It is getting hard, literally, playing with myself without any EQ at all.

Then, I got all you boring bastards on the forums not creating anything to talk about. Sigh. Humans, what a waste!

Or, maybe Guild Wars 2. They just came out with another expansion. I haven't done the two before this one. Just follow the achievements to get shit done so not hard if I haven't played in years.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Rift

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:23 pm

talk about my meth addiction. there subject started.

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 am

i actually really enjoyed Rift. It just lacked lasting appeal. that sort of simplified modern mmorpg style. about 3 months in and had 3 toons fully raid geared and every tradeskill maxed. popped in after the first expansion came out to see how things were and it was tuned down to be even easier.

but still super polished and fun if you're after a few hours a week to kill and dont want to sit around for huge raid forces, get things done with groups of 5 and raids of 10-15.

rift on meth would probably be really fun too.

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 am

Play some on Guild Wars 2 have 58 Mesmer.

Just started playing Neverwinter on PS4, been a pretty fun MMO so far. Started 15ish Paladin, though I think Paladins are the healers of the game. And the Cleric is a buffer/debuffer.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger