How To Live Life

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

How To Live Life

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm

So, 15-20 years ago when I was a full time drunk and drug user, Everquest used to be a full time thing for me. I'd wake up, play EQ, do some drugs, play EQ, get drunk and do some drugs, play EQ, go to sleep and repeat. This was the fun times. Always plenty to do and never enough time to do it all. Now, I'm a little bitch. I rarely drink, and when I do drink, I never get drunk. I haven't done any drugs in years, which makes me cry. And, my three toons are maxed experience, so I have no reason to play EQ anymore.

So, what should I do with my life? I work 5 days a week 6-8 hours a day and I sleep. I have less time to play EQ than I did, less mind altering events to enjoy EQ and no more tasks to do since I don't need exp. I find I am SAD!

I could pass the time with a woman, but my goats wouldn't take to kindly to that idea. I could get a second job, but my lazy ass wouldn't take to kindly to that idea. I could play a different game until the next expansion, but I have about 120 games on Steam and 25 games installed on my computer and none of them excite me. What should I play for the next two months on the weekends when I got 2-3 hours to kill. I have a bunch of other Everquest type games installed, but I can't remember what the fuck to do in them. I guess I could just start Everquest two from scratch for a couple months and then forget it after a year and then when I am max exp again, come back to it and start all over since I forgot what I was doing. Hmmm...A vicious circle it may be!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: How To Live Life

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:18 pm

play pokemon go

Quality
Whee!

Postby Quality » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Professional help.

Jaia
Whee!

Postby Jaia » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Life can be very full and rich... sometimes it takes just a bit of re-evaluation. Write a doomsday novel... breed a new variety of goats. If you are healthy and of sound mind.. you have more than most. Use it! Worst case scenario.. go out in your community and find some folk who still need help.. and figure out what you can do to provide it.....

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 am

I hate people.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server