Please and Me~ NT

Moderator: Littlabit

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:00 am

Just for you Silly, LOL!

1. What time did you get up this morning? OMG It's 5:41 this Morning!! I'm NUTZ!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Uhhhhh Niether? LMAO! I'm not much into Jewlery.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uh Hugh Jackman (I think is his last name) In that vampire movie where he turns into a werewolf, LMAO!

4. What is your favorite TV show? DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER!! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast? EEEK!! I'm having a soda, as I'm not really a breakfast person, LOL

6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth, And I haaaaaaate It. Makes me sound snobbish. Especially since my first name is Daphne

7. What is your favorite album? Ooooh Have to be Beth Nelson Chapman Greatest Hits album. <3 her music! That and Tori Amos' Greatest Hits, :)

8. What foods do you dislike? ALL SEAFOOD (Except Tuna. I like that with Mayo and pickles.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? ONION!! FUNYUNS ROCK!

10. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Neon. (yea the one that almost caused me to want to divorce my husband!)

11. Favorite time of Day? Usually the Mornings, as the sun is just coming out, the sky is bootimus, and no one else is out, so thusfore it's Quiiiiiet hehehe.

12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupid People.... Come on, Common Sense is free, GO GET SOME!

13. Favorite item of clothing? Shorts Shorts And SHORTS!

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'ms Totally diggin' Hawaii right now. Simply because it seems Sooooo apetizing. The surfers, the Catching of criminals.. /sigh Did I mention my favorite show is Dog the Bounty Hunter?

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Wal-Mart, Baby!! YEA!! Faded Glory turns me ON!

16.Where would you retire to? Somewhere Warm. And someplace that stays warm year round. I hate the cold.

17. What was your most memorable birthday? OMG My 14th Birthday!! It was CRAZY! My dad made me a HOME MADE Birthday Cake with home made Iceing! The stuff was so sweet that even the dogs wouldn't touch it!! I later used it for pranks on my next door neighbors. (You couldn't get the crap off no matter HOW MUCH Gasoliine you used!!!)

18. Where were you born? Portales New Mexico!!! Where the days are Hot, But the Nights are Hotter!! (Unless your grounded, or sick, or have school work, then it's just flippin hot...)

19. Favorite sport? Baseball Baby!! GO GO BRAVES!!

20. What fabric detergent do you use? Purex!! WEWT!

21. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.. Coke.. And Coke again!

22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Wow.. Not really either, but if I had to choose, I would totally say Morning, cause I like it the best.

23. What is your shoe size? 9.5 (Yea yea, so I got a big foot. All the better to kick people with when they get stupid)

24. Do you have any pets? Two part bassett hounds!! They Rock! BarOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

25. Any new or exciting news you want to share with family and friends? I Got accepted into AIU!!!! WEWT!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be one singing, dancing, acting fool!!!

27. What cologne/perfume do you wear? Uh Don't usually. As long as I don't stink, then I think I'm all good.

28. What is the last book you read? Where the Heart is.. Only because it had the store Wal-Mart in it. Did I mention Wal-Mart clothes turn me on?

29. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? I'm with Kahlyla. WTB more Financial Aid!!!

30. Apartment or House? House, That my husband just broke the window in. (Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! BOOT TO DA HEAD!!! NAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAA!)

31. Single/dating/married/divorced?? Married. (DON'T DO IT!!! IT'S SCARY!!!!)

32. What are your hobbies? Uh, Listening to music, sitting in the sun, watching all cop shows, Criminal Shows, And Dog The Bounty Hunter! And Spending time with my kiddo, :D She screams out "Dog" When the D-O-G Comes on! WEWT!

33. What do you wish you could do more often? Have sex.. But unfortunately my body doesn't want to.

34. Most recent vacation? Uh, Last vacation I took was to Ohio about 10 months before I got married.

35. Where do you live? Bubba Buck Tooth Land!! Kentucky!!! Where the grass is green and Deer ticks are just bloody well gross!!

36. Where do you want to live? Is that a trick question? HAWAII!!! YEA!!!!

37. If you had a few grand in extra spending cash, what would you buy for yourself? Laser surgery for my eyes, so one wouldn't go cross-eyed every once in a while.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm Done!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

qwible
Whee!

Postby qwible » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:21 pm

1. What time did you get up this morning? Hmm actually it is 7:55 am and I didn't go to bed so technically I didn't get up, or would it make it midnight, not sure.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Ain't they the twins that Prince is dating? If so both please :P

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Invincibles with my 8 and 9 year old nephews, I took them cause I am the cool Uncle :P

4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmm at the moment, I guess She Spys, not sure why may be the chicks in it :P

5. What did you have for breakfast? SOme cerial not sure the name but it tastes like card board and keeps me regular apparently :P I mean who wants to be regular, I want to be like super or fantastic or extra ordinary, regular doesn't cut it. I may being taking regular out of context there but I am ok with it :P

6. What is your middle name? Terence, after my father, who is Terry, not Terence just Terry so why I get the full length posh sounding name, Like SAph I think it sounds snobby :p

7. What is your favorite album? Got to be R.E.M's Green. Just saw them in concert last week too, they just rock live.

8. What foods do you dislike? hmmm cardboard flavored cereal, nah thats to obvious, ummm cucumbers, but that more a they dislike me, I get stomach aches from them. So I will say seafood. Ok thats 2 matchs with Saph.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar, just love them to death

10. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Hyandai Sonata, the 4 cyclinder one, so its a big care with no guts. My sister bought it new and it has scratchs all over it from when 2 little nephews took to it with pens and drew prity pictures on it :P It was when it was 4 weeks old and boy was my sister pissed.

11. Favorite time of Day? None really but definitly not morning, I hate mornings, I sleep through them and get up after 10 if I can.

12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupid people, yep have to agree with Saph on that (count is now 3) I also hate having to explain something more than once to the same person, that just really gets on my goat. Note: I donot actually have a goat, but also do not recommend riding one, I grew up on a goat farm and they don't like being riden.

13. Favorite item of clothing? My Black silk shirt, I look good in that shirt.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hmm I have to go general and say Europe, cause I need to go vist friends in London, Wales, Germany and Poland.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Only brand I can think of is Levis, I only buy Levis jeans.

16.Where would you retire to? New Zealand, theres no place like home.

17. What was your most memorable birthday? I'd have to say 30th, I was in Mexico and all the people in the office had a party for me. Most of them didn't drink so I ended up drinking a bottle of tequila with the guy who hosted it's parents then went out salsa dancing with his sister at 2am in the morning, it rocked but I really do suck at Salsa.

18. Where were you born? Whangarei, New Zealand pronounced fung ga ray

19. Favorite sport? Rugby, Go the mighty All Blacks

20. What fabric detergent do you use? Just ran out, need to buy some today, so undetermined.

21. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, rots ya guts.

22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl definitly

23. What is your shoe size? 10.5

24. Do you have any pets? No, I once had a virtual pet, I killed it, took that as an omen and have sworn of trying a live one.

25. Any new or exciting news you want to share with family and friends? Nope life is boring at the moment.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a "rich" natralist just like David Attenborough!

27. What cologne/perfume do you wear? CK One

28. What is the last book you read? L E Modesett's ascendence now I have to go buy he next one transcendence

29. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Get a job and buy that house I have been meaning to get.

30. Apartment or House? Apartment, just renewed the lease so the house will wait another year.

31. Single/dating/married/divorced?? Single, damn it can't even say dating.

32. What are your hobbies? Reading and computer games I guess.

33. What do you wish you could do more often? well have to agree with Saph again on the sex, but then I think every male would put that thats a given (Saph agreement count 4):P So instead I would have to say seeing family, I never go and see my parents enough.

34. Most recent vacation? hmm i Don't actually "do" vacations, after having a job that took me all over the world for 9 years I vacation at home!

35. Where do you live? Brisbane, Australia the so called Bris-vegas.

36. Where do you want to live? Bris-vegas

37. If you had a few grand in extra spending cash, what would you buy for yourself? I would buy, hmm I don't need anything, I would put it towards that house I guess.

And I am spent.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:24 pm

I grew up on a goat farm, LOL They let me ride them all the time, LMAO!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:59 am

no comment on that last post....

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:14 am

ROFL!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Tue May 24, 2005 7:13 am

/bump

/lurk

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 24, 2005 8:46 am

/smootches Dran!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Verrana
Whee!

Postby Verrana » Wed May 25, 2005 3:10 am

>(35-42 points) You are Charlie Brown:
>
>You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious
about
>all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom every
>Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few birthdays.
>Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Wed May 25, 2005 11:16 am

id post farm more here, but im waiting to do it once my Celene Dion boxed set arrives.

need to have the right music to post farm~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed May 25, 2005 11:39 am

/spits coffee on the keyboard :lol: :lol:

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Wed May 25, 2005 12:12 pm

Ohhhh noooo, LOL do we really need a 40 page thread about nothing?

in a simple note...to self mind you...yes we should...so ill contribute everything i know about nothing...

noth·ing ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nthng)
pron.
No thing; not anything: The box contained nothing. I've heard nothing about it.
No part; no portion: Nothing remains of the old house but the cellar hole.
One of no consequence, significance, or interest: The new nonsmoking policy is nothing to me.

n.
Something that has no existence.
Something that has no quantitative value; zero: a score of two to nothing.
One that has no substance or importance; a nonentity: “A nothing is a dreadful thing to hold onto” (Edna O'Brien).

adj.
Insignificant or worthless: “the utterly nothing role of a wealthy suitor” (Bosley Crowther).

adv.
In no way or degree; not at all: She looks nothing like her sister.

Idioms:
for nothing
Free of charge.
To no avail: all that trouble for nothing.
For no reason: fired him for nothing.
in nothing flat
In very little time; very quickly.
nothing doing Informal
Certainly not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usage Note: According to the traditional rule, nothing is invariably treated as a singular, even when followed by an exception phrase containing a plural noun: Nothing except your fears stands (not stand) in your way. Nothing but roses meets (not meet) the eye.
nothing

In addition to the idioms beginning with nothing; count for (nothing); go for nothing; have nothing on; have nothing to do with; here goes (nothing); in no time (nothing flat); leave a lot (nothing) to be desired; make nothing of; make something of (nothing); much ado about nothing; not know beans (from nothing); not to mention (say nothing of); stop at nothing; sweet nothings; think nothing of; want for nothing.

nothing

n 1: a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it" [syn: nil, nix, nada, null, aught, cipher, cypher, goose egg, naught, zero, zilch, zip] 2: a nonexistent thing [syn: nonentity] adv : in no way; to no degree; "he looks nothing like his father"

i actually went to school to learn this word...i now can say i know nothing....or at least what it means...

Find all you Dictonary needs at http://www.Dictonary.com :)

But to what i know about nothing :)...
if you knew everything...nothing is still in your life...(Think that one over)

if you have everything...nothing is still in your life

if you care about everybody and try to save every life and so you do everything you can to make everything perfect...nothing is still in your life

when you are born what do you have...nothing

when you die what do you have...nothing (religiousness set aside on the last 2)

if you accompolish everything in your life early and you have seen and done everything...nothing is still in your life

Come to think about it...i right now have nothing sitting next to me...i have nothing all around me...i feel as if nothing can do me harm...but if i let my guard down, nothing, can stop what life gives me...

All i want to say is when you say 40 pages of nothing...remember to have nothing you must first have everything...just depends on if you take what life sets in you lap.

On a second note...if this topic was nothing...there wouldn't be anything in it nor would there be a post because if something is nothing it still is something...

One high school year my best friend was made fun of the entire year...he was thought of as a nobody...a simpleton, just the common geek someone that wouldn't matter...that would never make anything of him self...that would be a life screw up...they tormented him...teased him...beat up on him...because he was nothing...

Those that beat up on him are now nothing and my friend will spend the rest of his life being nothing behind bars...2 life sentences to be served back to back or until he dies...he will never beable to prove to the world that he is not a nothing, that he is a something...my friend my best friend will die never knowing what he could have been...this is my story of nothing...

so when you say nothing remember that everything you say hits someone somewhere...nothing is always something...because you cant have nothing with out something...

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Wed May 25, 2005 12:13 pm

sorry about that post i get real weird about "nothing"

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Wed May 25, 2005 1:31 pm

Okay, well, I assumed this was bumped to catch the eye of us newer CN

peeps, so I took the bait...
=======================================================================
Cartoon characters test. My responses:
1} A, 2} A, 3} A, 4} C, 5} B, 6} C, 7} E, 8} A, 9} A, 10} A

>(29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants:
>
>You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best

friend
>that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never cause

harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life

is a
journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors
and jealous people, then you will be stress free.

Well, I hope that's a good thing. I've never watched Sponge Bob Square

Pants, so I really don't know anything about him except he dresses

funny.
=======================================================================

1. What time did you get up this morning? Morning? Heh, I got up at
1:30 PM

2. Diamonds or pearls? I don't wear jewelry, it bugs me. It doesn't
cover up anything that polite society or weather dictates I cover up.
But I suppose if I have to choose, then diamonds, but only because
that's what my wedding ring has.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don't even remember
the last time I went to the cinema.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't really watch tv much at all. I
DO try and catch The Amazing Race, however, and I would love to be on
that show, so I guess I'll say that. The Amazing Race.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee and cherry pop-tarts.

6. What is your middle name? Edward. Dad's first name.

7. What is your favorite album? Hmm...maybe "Love" by The Cult. Can't
ever seem to get tired of the song "She sells sanctuary". Also, my Iron
Maiden stuff.

8. What foods do you dislike? STRAWBERRIES!!!!! I am so incredibly
allergic to strawberries it's not even funny. Allergic to the point
that eating them will make my throat tighten up and I can't breath and
I will suffocate and die. I can't touch strawberries, they will kill
me. Worst part about that is the fact that if you go out to a
restaurant or something, strawberries are EVERYWHERE!!! You can't
escape them. It would be great if restaurants would realize that there
are actually alot of people in this world allergic to strawberries
(though perhaps not to the extreme degree that I am) and at least
MENTION ON THE MENU that a dessert or a breakfast item, etc., has
strawberries or a strawberry sauce, etc. But alot of the time they
don't mention it on the menu and I get this food delivered up to me and
instinctively back away from it like it was a nuclear reactor. I HATE
that! How hard is it to just print the word "strawberry" on a menu?
Other than that, I hate mayonnaise, fish, and bleu cheese (I'll take my
antibiotics in pill form, thank you, and only when I'm sick).

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Fritos, just regular Fritos.

10. What kind of car do you drive? '99 Honda Civic DX Hatchback. Wish
they had never stopped making Mazda GLC (Great Little Car), though. GLC
was the most trouble-free car ever built. Would love to have the
opportunity to buy one that isn't "pre-owned", but they don't make 'em
anymore. A mechanic friend of mine said he thinks they stopped making
them because nobody was making any money from repair work 'cause nobody ever had much trouble with their GLC. I think he's right. I'm highly
suspicious of the corporate mind.

11. Favorite time of Day? Just after I get up (whenever that may be). I
like to relax with my coffee and pop-tarts and browse my guild message
boards, hehe.

12. What characteristic do you despise? Ignorance, big time. I also
hate people who butt into my conversations; who can't just mind their
own business. I hate it when I go out for a drink with my wife and
either myself or my wife says something during the course of our
conversation and some stranger near us just butts in with his/her
opinion! I just feel like saying, "Who the <expletive> are you!" I
don't know this person. If I wanted that person in my conversation I'd
invite them. I just think that sort of thing is very, very rude. I also
don't like people who are unable to realize the difference between
facts and theories. Also, don't like uneducated people (doesn't need to
be formal education) who talk about things as if they are experts when
they obviously are clueless about the facts. That sorta goes
hand-in-hand with the ignorance bit, though.

13. Favorite item of clothing? Sweat pants. I could spend my entire
life wearing nice, soft, comfortable, sweat pants. It's all about the
comfort, baby.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? I would like to go to both Paris and London. I may not want to come
home, LOL.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Do people really care about that? Yeah,
well, I guess maybe they do, but I don't. If it fits, feels comfy,
looks halfway decent, and has the right price tag, I could care less
about the label.

16.Where would you retire to? I like Monterey, California. I lived
there for a year when I was in the navy and learning Russian at Defense
Language Institute. I fell in love with the place. Other than that, I
think I have to echo Silly here and say that Canada is looking better
and better to me these days. I'm not a fan of the current theocracy
running the government.

18. What was your most memorable birthday? 20th birthday. I went with
some friends to Hollywood to visit my uncle. He had bought me a
birthday cake and completely forgotten that I was allergic to
strawberries. One bite and I knew. I spat it out and thought maybe I'd
be okay, but when I started feeling wierd, I knew I had to go to the
emergency room. It really sucked and I came close to dying.

19. Where were you born? Glendale, California. L.A. County

20. Favorite sport? Hmmm...well, I don't watch sports except maybe
figure skating, but the only reason I watch that is because my wife
likes to watch it and I just happen to be there for the purpose of
hanging out with her and I don't really care what she's watching on the
tube. As far as playing sports, I like soccer and racquetball.

21. Who won't send this back to you? Skipping this.

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Skipping this, too.

23. What fabric detergent do you use? "All Free and Clear", or whatever
it's called. It's hypo-allergenic. No additives or perfumes or anything
else that will mess with my allergies which in turn mess up my sinuses
which in turn give me terrible migraines.

24. Coke or Pepsi? Hey! What about JOLT! I love JOLT! I miss JOLT! I
can't find it anymore. That stuff got me through DLI (See my answer to
question 16). Okay, barring JOLT!, if I gotta choose, I pick Coke,
hands down.

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl, big time.

26. What is your shoe size? 9.5

27. Do you have any pets? Two cats. Tristan is a male 16-year-old,
pedigreed, Red Mackeral Tabby (think of Morris from the 9-lives
commercials). He's a lovely cat. He came from a professional breeder
and was very successfully bred for his good temperament. Couldn't ask
for a better buddy. Can hear him purring from a mile away, LOL. Circe
("Sir-see") is our kitten. Female black kitten of mixed origins with a
little tuft of white under her neck. Found her as a stray. Originally
we took her to the local animal shelter because my wife said that was
the best thing to do. Then I found out that they euthanize unadopted
animals after just two days. So, the day after I took her into the
shelter, it was all I could think about. I actually got physically sick
and started vomiting. I felt like an evil murderer. So I went to the
shelter and got her back. She's a bit hyperactive, but I love her. And
she can be really sweet when she jumps in my lap for a snooze.

28. Any new or exciting news you want to share with family and
friends? Umm...hmm...well,...nope, guess not. Nothing special going on
here right now.

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Big.

30. What cologne / perfume do you wear? None. They bug my
allergies/sinuses. I prefer the way I smell after a shower.
Fortunately, my body hardly ever sweats, so I can retain that fresh
smell throughout the entire day, usually.

31. What is the last book you read? Don't remember.

32. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? I would like to
get sinus surgery. Probably not gonna happen, though.

33. Apartment or House? House, house, house. I like my privacy.

34. Single/dating/married/divorced?? Married. Divorced sounds like a
really good idea sometimes, though.

35. What are your hobbies? Math, statistics, Rubik's Cube, EQ

36. What do you wish you could do more often? I'll echo Saph here on
the sex bit. Also sleep, I want more sleep.

37. Most recent vacation? Couple o' days in Biloxi, MS, just to get
away. Other than that, my month-long honeymoon 5.5 years ago to
Germany.

38. Where do you live? New Orleans, Louisiana.

39. Where do you want to live? Somewhere else, LOL. See answer to
question 16.

40. If you had a few grand in extra spending cash, what would buy for
yourself? Beer. Oh, and Kleenex, too.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Wed May 25, 2005 1:44 pm

18. What was your most memorable birthday? 20th birthday. I went with
some friends to Hollywood to visit my uncle. He had bought me a
birthday cake and completely forgotten that I was allergic to
strawberries. One bite and I knew. I spat it out and thought maybe I'd
be okay, but when I started feeling wierd, I knew I had to go to the
emergency room. It really sucked and I came close to dying.

you sure he forgot? lol j/k

and racquetball all the way !!!
History nuts suck~ Math all the way!
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Dranorth
Whee!

Postby Dranorth » Thu May 26, 2005 11:50 am

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30, god i hate gettin up in the morning~

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds, easier to resell~

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?SW Episode 3

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends

5. What did you have for breakfast? Pepsi, and a Marlboro Red

6. What is your middle name? Scott, strnage thing is, if someone calls me by the wrong name, its invaribaly Scott, even tho they dont know its my middle name~

7. What is your favorite album? Toad the Wet Sprocket FEAR

8. What foods do you dislike? low sodium "health" foods

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? BBQ

10. What kind of car do you drive? '05 Dodge Dakota

11. Favorite time of Day? Whenever people at the office leave me alone to actually get some work done~

12. What characteristic do you despise? drunks when im sober

13. Favorite item of clothing? my Wahoo Saloon Wife beater t-shirt

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? SPI

15. Favorite brand of clothing? there are brands?

16.Where would you retire to? SPI

18. What was your most memorable birthday? i would say my 18th or 21st if i remembered any of them

19. Where were you born? Illinois

20. Favorite sport? Viking Football

21. Who won't send this back to you? Celene Dion~

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Clothes are too be washed?

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi for the Love of God! PEPSI

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? mornings are for losers~

26. What is your shoe size? 15

27. Do you have any pets? Dog Bud

28. Any new or exciting news you want to share with family and
friends? Dont let golf carts flip over, they land on your ankle and can cause a sprain

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Older

30. What cologne / perfume do you wear? Ahh the sweet smell of Hangover~

31. What is the last book you read? Just finished re-reading The Dark Tower

32. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? find a regenerative device to cure my liver

33. Apartment or House? House

34. Single/dating/married/divorced?? Single

35. What are your hobbies? anything with alcohol

36. What do you wish you could do more often? Anything with alcohol

37. Most recent vacation? SPI

38. Where do you live? Illinois

39. Where do you want to live? SPI

40. If you had a few grand in extra spending cash, what would buy for
yourself? Shrug

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu May 26, 2005 11:51 am

the fact that you spent the time looking up celine dion links.... says something....
it says U <3 Celine Dion!
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu May 26, 2005 12:27 pm

I'll take full responsiblilty for Dran's hot title, thx :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri May 27, 2005 11:30 am

http://community.sparknotes.com/person/

(Dominant Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
You are a PERFORMER (DEAF)— personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.
You have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible that you're Madonna.

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Fri May 27, 2005 1:15 pm

You are a Helper Who Finds Missing Children Over The Internet!

(Submissive Introverted Concrete Feeler)

You are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people— which means you are the shy and silent type (hence the Internet.) But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

Hmmm, nobody I know thinks I'm very tentative or introverted...LOL!
Ryana

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Fri May 27, 2005 3:47 pm

You are an Accountant!
(Submissive Introverted Concrete Thinker)
You are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)— reserved, meticulous, and dependable. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.
There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:

male
female

Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family

Compared to 14,685,772 other test takers...

23% are more Submissive than you.
20% are just as Submissive as you.
57% are more Dominant than you.

3% are more Introverted than you.
5% are just as Introverted as you.
92% are more Extroverted than you.

55% are more Abstract than you.
20% are just as Concrete as you.
25% are more Concrete than you.

AND....

0% are more Thinking than you.
0% are just as Thinking as you.
100% are more Feeling than you.

Hmm...well, can definitely see why I became a mathematician, according to this. Can also see that I am shy when meeting people and that I value my privacy. Apparently, however, I have no feelings!?!?!?! Or perhaps i'm just THE most unfeeling / logical person to have taken the test so far out of over 14 million peeps? Odd, I guess i'm a Vulcan and I never knew because my parents had my ears shaved. Who'd have thought? LOL.

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Fri May 27, 2005 6:50 pm

If they say so...

You are a Mastermind!
(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)
You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader— you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

43% are more Submissive than you.
36% are more Dominant than you.
21% are just as Submissive as you.
18% are more Introverted than you.
67% are more Extroverted than you.
15% are just as Introverted as you.
33% are more Abstract than you.
45% are more Concrete than you.
22% are just as Abstract as you.
14% are more Thinking than you.
80% are more Feeling than you.
6% are just as Thinking as you.

The question: "Would you rather sell your soul or your body," took me the longest to think about. I don't beleive you can really sell your soul.

The animating and vital principle in humans, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.

Plus who would buy that? So I had to choose body, as of the two options it was the only thing sellable. Though since I don't really beleive anything would happen if I "Sold my soul" I'd be more willing to sell it...

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Fri May 27, 2005 7:13 pm

You are an Artist!
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Feeler)
You are an ARTIST (DIAF)— creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often— especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sat May 28, 2005 3:57 am

>(22-28 points) You are Arnold:
>
>You have lots of friends and you are also popular, always willing to give
>advice and help out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you
>always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: Try not to be too
>much of a dreamer. If not, you will have many conflicts with life.

You are a Mentor!
(Submissive Extroverted Abstract Thinker)
You are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say teachers are also students. You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.

Xril
Whee!

Weeehaw...

Postby Xril » Sat May 28, 2005 6:51 am

You are a Dreamer!
(Submissive Introverted Abstract Feeler)

You are a DREAMER (SIAF)— reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex. Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do. Talk to yourself less, other people more.

Compared to 14,686,234 other test takers...

43% are more Submissive than you.
36% are more Dominant than you.
21% are just as Submissive as you.

8% are more Introverted than you.
82% are more Extroverted than you.
10% are just as Introverted as you.

15% are more Abstract than you.
68% are more Concrete than you.
17% are just as Abstract as you.

84% are more Thinking than you.
13% are more Feeling than you.
3% are just as Feeling as you.

Ok so, that's nothing new....blast my imagination...

Dranorth
Whee!

Re: Please and Me~ NT

Postby Dranorth » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:42 am

ninja necromancer bump~

this thread will never die~

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:12 am

somehow I never managed to get on this thread the first time through - I thnk I was retired from EQ in 2005 /shrug

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:17 am

You are an Experimenter!
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker)
You are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes across your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

Compared to 15,099,408 other test takers...
65% are more Submissive than you.
18% are more Dominant than you.
17% are just as Dominant as you.

19% are more Introverted than you.
66% are more Extroverted than you.
15% are just as Introverted as you.

33% are more Abstract than you.
45% are more Concrete than you.
22% are just as Abstract as you.

6% are more Thinking than you.
91% are more Feeling than you.
4% are just as Thinking as you.

There are some very true comments included in this.. however, I hated experiments in science classes, and the one that really surprises me is the abstract vs concrete... I'm a gosh darn math teacher for goodness sakes ROFL
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy