new folks coming to game

Moderator: Littlabit

oneyedranger
Whee!

new folks coming to game

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Folks I have a few old friends coming back to the game. They are looking for a guild. please do not beat them up for knowing me. I will recommend them to join CN. I like 90% of you folks treat people like humans and you should be liberated from stupidity. that came from nowhere.

Harrington66
Whee!

Re: new folks coming to game

Postby Harrington66 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 pm

I was talking to someone I remembered from the Drinal Open Raids days. Her name is Xtabay. Her cleric Reincarnate is the toon I remember. Another toon from those raids that I really miss is Busygirl, but I haven't seen her on since I came back. I made it all the way through Planes with those open raids. I was going to suggest Xtabay (Pally, level 100) contact one of the officers to see if she can get a guild invite, but changed my mind. I don't know if that would have been ok or not, so will hold off till I know for sure.

Harrington

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:50 am

Is she already guilded? Our rules have always stated unless someone asks us or responds to our recruiting messages on the billboard's in the lobby or on the dbg boards, we do not poach from other guilds. If its a friend of yours that asks you about Cn, it's completely fine to chat them up. Even if they haven't asked and all you do is talk about your experience with Cn be it raiding or whatever and they respond that's fine also. Getting someone in your group and saying " hey your guild sucks you should be in ours" is what we disapprove of.

Harrington66
Whee!

Postby Harrington66 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:59 pm

No, it wasn't anything like that. I did mention CN, but it was just to say that the guild I was currently in was very cooperative like those Open Raids were. She is in a guild but it is just a few people for the Hall Portals. They are called the Rebels. From what she has said, its just her and her sister. Since she didn't seem interested in changing guilds, I didn't float the suggestion of joining us. I like talking to her, so maybe eventually she will bring it up. j

Harrington