Oasis of Marr

Moderator: Littlabit

Harrington66
Whee!

Oasis of Marr

Postby Harrington66 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:32 pm

I had to log off tonight during the raid, to restart my computer, and check to see what the problem was with my Lan card. I camped while in the instance. I probably shouldn't have done that, but didn't see any problem with it. When I finished fiddling with my computer, I tried to log in, but the game put me in the Oasis of Marr. Only, the Oasis of Marr doesn't exist. So every time I tried to get my toon in, I would get an error that the game couldn't find a file "Oasis" in the game directory, then kick me to the desktop. So, lesson learned. Don't camp out in an instanced zone. Yes, I did put in a bug report. Did we win?

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Oasis of Marr

Postby Glauri » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:17 am

Weird bug! And yes we did...eventually.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 am

Actually it does exist :)

http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/oasisofmarr.html
been there before and pretty small zone, sounds like a zone bug, if you go through you map / zone folder and find that zone. delete and then repatch it should let you in just fine. Has happened before and that is how we fixed it
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 am

It used to exist...thought though that it was removed from the game a few expansions ago?

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 pm

It was removed when they decided to merge South Ro with it. Jackwaggons. The entrance to Hiz Riz or whatever use to be there I think.
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb