I appreciate you all!

Moderator: Littlabit

Saphirone
Whee!

I appreciate you all!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:33 am

I realized last night, how all too often, most folks (Including myself) Take things for granted, and don't always say "I appreciate you, Your the best" Until last night after this horrible nightmare I had.

To make a long dream short, I had dreamed my husband had died, but instead of living with family, my sister in law (Who's husband had died as well) Knew a good friend who was willing to let us live there until we could get back on our feet. This good friend, was a skid mark of society. He would try to beat me, he beat my daughter into permanently disabling her, and no one seemed to want to help. When I was able to get some help my dream ended.

So I guess this dream has two sides, one is don't beat up on your spouses/loved ones/ANYBODY. Let the law intervene. Another is to let people know you appreciate them. I know I woke my husband up right after I had this dream, just to let him know what a GREAT Dad he was, and that our daughter could have no better father! And then I cried on his shoulder, shuddering the thought of that dream ever coming true.

So let folks know today as you go out, how much you do appreciate them. It maybe just a small spirit lifter, or it could mean the world to them.

I appreciate you guys, You are the BEST Guild anyone could ever ask to be a family member in!!! Thank you!! And I Love You Guys!!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Freyalafey
Whee!

Postby Freyalafey » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:52 am

Without a doubt I would like to thank you Saphirone for you kind words. Though it has been but recently that I have gotten to spend time with you I can certainly say that it has been a good thing. You are uber helpful and ultra kind. And in full agreement, I must say that this too has been the best guild I have been with since the prime days of D.o.N (no not the expansion). You all are very supportive and encouraging with help and advice (Saph that is a wink at you among many).
I come in confussion???

Buaz
Whee!

Postby Buaz » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:07 am

I appreciate you, Saph. I enjoy your work on this site, and your positive attitude.

Buaz

Big Green Bait

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:49 am

Hugs Saphi!

You are too sweet. Course anyone I can vent/blow up on who will still talk to me and be a friend is far too sweet :wink: We appreciate you too hun!

Secksiee
Two-Faced

Postby Secksiee » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:35 pm

I love you all !!!! /tear
Drewyd Van`Trellis
Secksiee Shadestepper
Retired Celestial Navigator
~~~~
Bryare Solimar
Trademaster of Legacy on Unrest
Eq II

aldimar
Whee!

Postby aldimar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:42 am

wow, its been a while since i have visited your guys' humble abode, but this post was deep, even though i was only guilded for a short while, i do appreciate the help that was given to me by every member of CN, and those people who were and have become my friends.... remember the good ol' days of fear kiting Maidens Eye? well i do those were some of the most enjoyable nights of my EQ career, I hope that everyone is doing well, I dinged 18 IRL just recently (March 19th to be exact)....anyway, i guess i am letting you all know that i <3 you all...
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=885725]Image
[/url]

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:45 pm

Happy belated birthday Aldimar and great to hear from you! Check in more often! HUGS!

And yes, CN is one of the most sharing and giving bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure to be with...I appreciate all of you for the things you do and I miss you guys bunches.
Ryana

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:52 pm

I apprieciate you too Saphy .. you always put a smile3 on my face hehe.

And Ryan I miss you too! When will you be back soon I hope!! /hugs!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook