NDA

Moderator: Littlabit

Caladain
Whee!

NDA

Postby Caladain » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Has been lifted. EQR has updated the TDS stuff for premium members and will update it for all a day or two before it goes live.
Don't get too excited or you might quit.

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: NDA

Postby Derdarr » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:28 am

What I'm excited for : New levels, this will help us hopefully endure and win some raids if nothing else just from some hp ac mana increases. New aa, from what I've seen of bards at least I can see some real dps increases. Spells, as I've said for a couple years now, what do you want them to do? It's not like thinking up something new is really an option, wizards want things that go boom, buffers want buff's that increase things, bards wish they'd mush things into one song so we can exponentially increase what we can sing since we're limited to having 4/5 songs running at any one time. Could some of the class's got bigger percentage increases in dmg possibly, from Shang's post the rangers seem to have been shafted a bit.. but they shouldn't sit on arrows anyway!

New zones, they're pretty and no I've not actually played in them but watched the fly thru video's. It's like anything we'll do the progression as needed then when done find a spot we like and probably stay there most of our xp time, unless omm see's a checkmark we need :)

Caladain
Whee!

Postby Caladain » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:16 am

Yeah higher levels and upgraded spells and AAs will definitely help us as a guild.
I'm still going to get TDS for my alts but the expansion as of now doesn't live up to what they promised (or we expected) when they said they would be doing a full expansion.
The two things I'm really looking forward to are the mass loot feature (if it is actually useful) and the new power sources. The tank one is like 8k hp

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Quite frankly the way rangers got hammered I don't think there is any need to buy it. The extra 10k DPS is nice (against a dummy), but the loss of mana burning through the new spells means I actually drop off quicker than I like. Not that it really matters since I'll be playing in snow. Mechell getting it just because.
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb