Our recent history or What Cn's done in the last few weeks

Moderator: Littlabit

Derdarr
Whee!

Our recent history or What Cn's done in the last few weeks

Postby Derdarr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:02 pm

For anyone non member looking at our web site I thought maybe I'd make a short post on our accomplishments and needs.

First our accomplishments, In just the past week we have beaten Plane of shadows, and dipped into the waters of tier 4 rof with a defeat of one of the Mini event boss's. Our regular raid schedule coming up will be with a high emphasis on working the tier 4 mini's and raid along with Cotf tier 1 raid Dead hill's which we've made progress at times on but haven't yet a victory. As a small family raiding guild I am very proud of the progress we've been making, and at the good will I hope we developed in using a raiding alliance on two nights of our raids for a short period of time to make up for low summer attendance. Thank you Halo Guardian's for participating in this alliance.

Second, our needs. We are recruiting and need new members especially those that can fit our Saturday Tuesday and Wednesday 8 pm est start time raids into your schedule. That does not mean non raiders are not welcome or needed, raiding is not required in Cn but we do have a lot of fun when we do :)

Third, our members. Thank you for being who you are and all you've been doing for Cn in the last few weeks. I know the waiting list and cnp problems effected many of you and I hope in the long run you understand why we (your officers) tried and I think for the most part achieved many of the goals of what we wanted to come out of it. Much of the goals where in the pure and simple numbers game, having full enough raids to not stand around a half hour waiting to see what we could even accomplish. Second to get some backflags for raids that nobody really enjoys.. cough cough xorbb1. And third to hopefully get to where we can leave rof tier 2 in the dust.

With the new expansion and level increase coming soon hopefully we can push thru some new events and who knows possible even get into the new expansion raid's sooner rather than later but without you we can't. If you've been hanging out due to the alliance problems please join us again. If summer has meant you just didn't have time, I really hope you'll try to eek out the two hours we need you for on raid nights again soon. We need you and the hard work Ommina, Littlabit and Cala have been putting into raids deserve the numbers to make it a fruitful enterprise. We beat the tier4 mini with 36 in zone.. lets get that number up. We know that means more flag's also, don't think we didn't notice the ones that had to sit outside. But that also means we need you there on the raids you need to finish :) Ok I said a short post so for now, Cya in game Derdarr

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Our recent history or What Cn's done in the last few wee

Postby Glauri » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Well said, Mr. Bard! :)

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Second, our needs. We are recruiting and need new members especially those that can fit our Saturday Tuesday and Wednesday 6 est start time raids into your schedule. That does not mean non raiders are not welcome or needed, raiding is not required in Cn but we do have a lot of fun when we do :)

Don't you mean 8 PM EST? :D
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:00 am

Oopa