Whee!

wow took you all no time at all to kick me out

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:58 pm

oh well been a good few years....glad to see I have been useless

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: wow took you all no time at all to kick me out

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

folks I have been accepted to another guild its been fun bit and tand and jhereg and silly I will never ever forget you. you are awesome people

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Take care OER, and have fun!

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Good luck with everything.

Might see me online soon, finally figured out that my hard drive was corrupted in some spots, one of which was part of EQ.

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:17 pm

I believe you deguilded yourself, and your alts were removed as is policy when someone leaves the guild. I hope you found a new home and have fun in game, as that's what its there for.

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Hope you find what your looking for OER. Keep in touch!
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 am

oneyedranger wrote:oh well been a good few years....glad to see I have been useless

Not useless. You were always willing to be helpful, and play your toons well. Just annoying as hell. And probably why you had trouble getting groups or a fellowship. Who wants to listen to non-stop annoying crap?

RBB? Seriously? :roll: :oops: :lol: :wallbash: :censored: :smt023
Last edited by Meso on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 am

ya I couldn't do the RBB route. just cancelled my accounts and decided to end the game . Sorry you found me to be so annoying. Personally I tried whatever I could to help new and returning players coming into Cn whilst I was beat up by derdarr and sons and told I suck upon every mia login. call me silly it finally got to me. Any way eq took up way to much of my life and I should be doing non cyber things with my time. Sorry that everyone is so happy to see me go.

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 am

Gonna miss you Oneeyedranger!!!
one_eyed_ranger.jpg
one_eyed_ranger.jpg (50.82 KiB) Viewed 5284 times
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Sinadar
Whee!

Postby Sinadar » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 am

I've always looked at One as a friend, I've never had any problems with him. The only thing bothering me is the Poor me pitty party shit. Something is bothering him outside the game I feel and my best advise is to take a vacation from the game... not a week due to work, but like a month or so, so when you come back your revitalized and back with friends.

Also I'd like to point out that One wasn't kicked from the guild, he removed 3-4 of his toons then asked officers to remove the rest because it was too much for him to do, and the officers did because it was policy.

I like One, but he needs to get his shit together and quit blaming everyone else. Going off on others doesn't fix the problems but creates more problems on top of already existing problems

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 am

You aren't going to forget me, are you? I'm more memorable than anybody else in this guild!! I never thought you were annoying unless you were drunk. Once you cross the line of being seriously drunk, like most people when they get to that line, lose it and become a problem. No idea if that had any bearing on this or not. Otherwise, you're about the only person I ever grouped with since the majority of the guild boxes or has their own little clique. But, you get that in any game, I'm sure. I never really gave a shit. Anyway, I'm feeling better every day so I'll probably be back in game by the end of the month. If you continue to play, just look for me on the weekends and we can continue to get shit done. Especially once the new expansion comes out. If not, good luck. I enjoyed playing with you. Don't get gay with that last statement!

PS You can always reach me via email or PM here if you ever want to shoot the shit or if you try another game you may want me to check out. I still talk to a few people that way whom left CN and EQ. Why would anybody want to talk to me? Because I'm that awesome.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Miana
Whee!

Postby Miana » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Oer I am so sorry to see you go. You were one of the people that I always looked forward to seeing online. I was only teasing when I said OER sucks and I will not tease anybody anymore because I do not want anybody else to mistake teasing for something real. Miss you and hope you find what you need and come back to see us soon.

Mialilly

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Don't feel bad Mia you were obviously joking around and told other people they suck too. I always took it as a compliment when you said I sucked. I took it to mean you noticed me and liked me.

I agree with what Sin said. There is probably something outside the game bothering oer and a break would have been a much wiser decision than deguilding. We are all here to play a silly game and have fun. If it isn't fun for you it's time to move along.

As near as I can tell a lot of this started over a stupid political argument in general chat (troll chat). If some one states an opinion on a delicate topic (religion politics ect) they should expect some blow back. Some one disagreeing with your stance is not a personal attack or a good reason to get all butthurt and throw a temper tantrum. Peoples views on topics like that are divided about even in the population. That's why they call them wedge issues and that's why we do not allow such discussions in guild chat or vent.

My advice would be take some time, get your shit together, and come back fresh. I'll still group with you any time as I have in the past. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Renaern
Whee!

Postby Renaern » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43 pm

One more thing (no pun intended). Zah is that really oer? If so, OMG you have to tell us where and how you got it!

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Can I have your plat?!
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Ren - this was taken awhile back when One sent his chain linked thong to the dry cleaners :shock:
I believe He was asking for icy hot :mrgreen:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 am

I deserve the plat if anybody does!

Also, doesn't this guild give a week or something to change your mind about deguilding?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:38 pm

No set time that I remember, but people can reapply. He's partially deguilded a few times before and came back the next morning if I remember right.

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Jhereg wrote:No set time that I remember, but people can reapply. He's partially deguilded a few times before and came back the next morning if I remember right.

So when are you coming back?!
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Worked on a new UI on my alt this afternoon, still not 100% but will try on Jhereg tonight. Don't know if I'll do anything else but going to try and get melee and caster version setup for my characters tonight.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Sorry goofy I missed you most of all> I would love to reapply but so much crow to eat and I doubt that the bard and sons would vote yes. However grouping with you was one of my highlights past few years. This weekend I put knotty pine ceiling in basement and started my bar. The problem I had with eq.. I sat on my bottom for hours and did nothing but drink. I neglected so many things. Things I should not. Yes I should take a break and quiting was irresponsible. But it is what I did. I am sure there were hundreds of comments about what an ass I was . People that frankly have chased off 90% of the guild membership. Ommina you are and awesome raid leader keep up good work. Wished I had gotten to know you better. I may have raged but I have felt hostility towards me as of late. People that I helped progress and have given items too. This is not the guild I joined. It is still a good one non the less. Goofy I will keep in touch if I come back to game.

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 pm

oneyedranger wrote:Sorry goofy I missed you most of all> I would love to reapply but so much crow to eat and I doubt that the bard and sons would vote yes. However grouping with you was one of my highlights past few years. This weekend I put knotty pine ceiling in basement and started my bar. The problem I had with eq.. I sat on my bottom for hours and did nothing but drink. I neglected so many things. Things I should not. Yes I should take a break and quiting was irresponsible. But it is what I did. I am sure there were hundreds of comments about what an ass I was . People that frankly have chased off 90% of the guild membership. Ommina you are and awesome raid leader keep up good work. Wished I had gotten to know you better. I may have raged but I have felt hostility towards me as of late. People that I helped progress and have given items too. This is not the guild I joined. It is still a good one non the less. Goofy I will keep in touch if I come back to game.

Who will feel up my fellowship xp now? And what about your plat?!!!!
Alan
I'm a Tank!

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Ok I miss you too. my plat stays with me.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 pm

besides you are a bother in arms.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 pm

I meant brother but it works out either way

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:46 pm

wow this is sad I miss you all already. Anyway I need a break and yes I have had issues lately. I thought eq would be a break but it turned into a rage. I can do other things turn escape like run bike and elsewhat. once I get things in order I will apply and face the mass beatings. and btw I only quit twice. Once when another bard told me to go away and once when ommina said he was done.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I've said this about a coworker who hates his job(personally I detest him and he's well aware): if you hate it here, look for something you love. Life's too short to be miserable staying somewhere.

Personally don't know how much time I'll have for EQ even with it working again since I've so many things I want to do lately. Even been thinking of starting up a podcast on learning Japanese on youtube and writing an app. All of which is a steep learning curve but I'd have fun. Starting to workout again. Lost 25lbs this year so far just from watching what I eat, next 10-15 I'd need to put effort into. And reading books like mad lately.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:28 pm

but jhereg I miss your world of tanks grouping... I don't hate anyone here it is just an outlet. and unfortunately a comment opportunes itself to my rage. I have always liked Cn and Tenet. When Ren lashed out at my comment it hurt me. I never expected it and felt hopeless. I took a cowards way out. I also like grouping with you in EQ I always wish for your presents.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:30 pm

and once you learn Japanese you will be on evil side and will be looking at the HOLE.. the Japanese have the most disturbing evil side . avoid it.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Sorry for the weirdness working on my last security clearance and it has made me goofy. Not the real goofy but almost like him,