12 Raids of my epic

Moderator: Littlabit

Silly
The blond sage

12 Raids of my epic

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:12 am

*Disclaimer~ I get Christmas songs stuck in my head regularly throughout the year. I found myself whistling this yesterday as I was on a walk and with all the epics we've been doing lately, figured I'd modify it. Kinda Silly, but what do you expect from me?*

On the first raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the second raid of my epic, myguildies gave to me 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the third raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the fourth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the fifth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 5 REPRIMANDS! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the sixth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the seventh raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the eighth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 8 ressurections, 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the ninth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 9 tells of /comfort, 8 ressurections, 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the tenth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 10 contradicting suggestions, 9 tells of /comfort, 8 ressurections, 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the eleventh raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me 11 ranger sacrifices, 10 contradicting suggestions, 9 tells of /comfort, 8 ressurections, 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

On the twelveth raid of my epic, my guildies gave to me...HARMONY OF THE SOUL! 11 ranger sacrifices, 10 contradicting suggestions, 9 tells of /comfort, 8 ressurections, 7 mod rods, 6 stacks of emeralds, 5 reprimands! 4 new raid buffs, 3 teleports, 2 coh's and a coffin with a corpse summon.

:D

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:06 pm

Definatly Bored get back to Work ^.^

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:30 pm

Work? :!: Oh, that's what they pay me for here? I thought this was just some sweet deal where I got to read msg boards and they give me money....