Anniversary stuff

Moderator: Littlabit

Caladain
Whee!

Anniversary stuff

Postby Caladain » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Some of them are up, not all yet though, and I don't know which ones. SoE hasn't posted yet.

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: Anniversary stuff

Postby Derdarr » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Roshen, the new community person is going to get a list up and trying to get ahead of the game for the next set of stuff incoming. April 9th is the date for the stuff put in today to be turned off though if I read his post correctly. Not sure if that means all the anniv stuff or just items put in with this batch.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:40 am

Is the giant robot up in Dragonscale Hills? I still need some drops for my Enchanter mount.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:59 am

Nice, need to get a few PoK bricks.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Caladain
Whee!

Postby Caladain » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:02 am

Hello Norrathians,

As we get closer to the 15th Anniversary of EverQuest on March 16, 2014, we have neat things available for you every week.

Starting today, and running until Wednesday, April 9, 2014, come revisit any of the anniversary content that was offered originally between 2004-2008.

What’s included in today's update?

Fabled Mobs

All of the fabled mobs you remember from the original EverQuest release, Kunark, Velious, Luclin and Planes of Power are all back! Did you want to throw down with The Fabled Quarm? Maybe you just want to cruise into Najena and defeat The Fabled Drelzna. These mobs are available in game again for a limited time.

Scavenger Hunts

Much like the fabled mobs listed above, go back and complete anniversary scavenger hunts you may have missed before. For example if you’re aligned with Coldain, Claws of Veeshan or Kromzek, turn your attention to Velious once again!

That’s Not All

We’re just getting started in regards to getting some of the “oldies but goodies” added back into the game for you, for a limited time. Check back next Wednesday on March 5, 2014 for some additional anniversary scavenger hunts and missions that haven’t been available for quite a while!