Postby Tarvas » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Re: February 13, 2014 - EverQuest Developer Chat Transcript

Postby Rendus » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 pm

That was painful to read. But those chats turn into such a nightmare of stupidity anyway, anyone that wants to as an intelligent question is just going to get drowned out by people asking something posted a dozen times in the forums and answered 3 other times during the chat.

Caladain
Whee!

Re: February 13, 2014 - EverQuest Developer Chat Transcript

Postby Caladain » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm

I did see a couple of good things in there.

Pokkerin: has there been chat about putting in the option when doing TS to be able to combine up to the amount of companents you have,, if you have the supplies to combine up to 30 you could do so with one button in stead of 30 button presses.
Jcaraker: Changing the tradeskill UI to allow you to make as many combines as you have components for sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure how difficult this would be, but we can talk about making this happen in the future. Thanks!

Sphynx CT: Elidroth can you look into making the hate proc off of the warrior aa, Phalanx of Fury, instant hate instead of a hate over time? It causes aggro issues when trying to fade out of combat and then the mob reaggros from the next tick
Elidroth SOE: Yes! This didn't make it into the Feb update, but it WILL be in the March update.

WarriorSheena: Can you make toons that go afk in the guild lobby /hidden to clear lag?
JChanSOE: Interesting that you ask that...
WarriorSheena: Jchan, I hate having to wade through everyone and their merc and mount afk for buffs. My computer slows to a crawl in the lobby.
JChanSOE: WarriorSheena, stay tuned :)

That's pretty much it.