Customer Service Announcement: Gold Membership

Moderator: Littlabit

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 am

Piestro, post: 3028084, member: 17 wrote:Dear EverQuest Gold Members,

We regularly evaluate our offerings at SOE to ensure we are consistently delivering great games and products, while also offering exceptional value to our players. Given that we just started a new year it seemed like the perfect time to add more value!

The week of February 3rd, 2014 we will be making a very important change to the Gold Membership level in EverQuest The current benefit of receiving 500 Station Cash (SC) monthly will be replaced with a new program that allows you to select one single item valued up to 2000 SC each month. Nearly all items within the games’ Marketplace will be available for this selection. Players Studio, bundles and additional exclusions may apply. This new benefit must be claimed each month that you are a member as it will not carry over to subsequent months.

We appreciate our customers, especially our valued members, and therefore are excited to bring you this additional value.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Best,

Sony Online Entertainment

------

* Please keep all discussion regarding this change to this thread, so we can easily monitor all feedback. Thank you in advance! :)
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Larulik
Whee!

Re: Customer Service Announcement: Gold Membership

Postby Larulik » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 pm

I actually kind of like this adjustment. There's a little less flexibility, but I'd rather be able to get one item a month than have to save for 4 months to get it.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Sorick
Whee!

Postby Sorick » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Larulik wrote:I actually kind of like this adjustment. There's a little less flexibility, but I'd rather be able to get one item a month than have to save for 4 months to get it.

I hate it myself. Now if you want to buy something cheap like an illusion or ornament, you blow your 2k on something that only actually costs 100 - 200, instead of being able to buy 2 or 3 of them at once with the 500 per a month.

Also no more saving for big bag bundles, since those cost more than 2000 anyway.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 pm

I've rarely looked at it. Anything you guys consider essential to pick up?

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

They changed their mind and are making it so you just have to claim your 500 SC each month to receive it.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Ah, okay. Kind of like the lon packs?

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Not sure yet what the mechanic will be , or if its purely log in once per month or lose that months sc.