hay guyz wats goin on here

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:09 am

Long time no see, how are you?

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:39 am

Mya-heeeee, Mya-hooooo, Mya hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo*cough*hooooo! BTW, Vortecks wants to see the "original" link if you can remember where it is at.

/boogie

How are you naughty man? Miss your wisecracks here and there, Vaz is quite tame without ya'. How've you been? What's new? Dress up like a robot lately? :D Sell your soul for charity? Meet any interesting new women? Wait, better save that one for the VCC...we're a FAMILY guild here! Giggles~

Hugs troublemaker,
Sil

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:55 am

/Agree with Silly! *Runs back to her corner and begins to meditate to forget again.*
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Svarbot9000
Whee!

Postby Svarbot9000 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:55 am

God I just had my reply poof twice because I wasn't logged in. Anyway, short version - I'm good, WoW is good, AWFULMANIA in March pictures will follow, plenty of sex but no true love.

How's EQ treating you?

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:19 am

Ohhh Awfulmania? Hmmm...work safe? Wtb a link?

EQ is good :D The newest expansion is pretty cool. I love how they incorporated more interaction (guild hall & bank; msg centers, barter zone etc) into the game rather than just a grind/flag/grind/flag expansion like so many before.

From what I hear they've been "stealing" a lot of ideas from WoW. Fine with me though, there have been some neat additions. Ingame Email (for example) is pretty neat.

...and hhmm...have a hard time picturing you looking for "true love" /ponder Is that possible? Would take quite an interesting/openminded woman I'd imagine. 8)

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:03 am

From what I have been reading of patch messages/expansion notes, they are taking a lot of ideas from WoW. Nothing wrong with that since one of the first things I realized about WoW is that the developers had played EQ extensively.

Funny thing about true love is that when you are least interested in finding it, it tends to show up unannounced on your doorstep.

I'm on Whisperwind btw, although I did make a toon on Hyjal for when my server is down.

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:10 am

Heya, Svaripoo! I'm liking the new expansion in this neck of the woods also, though I've yet to really fully explore it. Good to see you, have fun in WoW, hun. 8)