Sorry aobut missing raids

Moderator: Littlabit

Freyalafey
Whee!

Sorry aobut missing raids

Postby Freyalafey » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:01 am

Hey all,
Just wanted to send a message to all and let you know that I hated to miss the Sat. night raid as well as the FEar raid. (19/20th) My stupid internet connection was all wack on me.. had to disable the wireless and go wired..ugh! But I got it fixed now... i think... seems to be doing well.. so I will see you all .. sorry agian, I hate to think what I missed.. and not to mention I was so excited about helping peeps out on their hit in fear after the wonderous help you all gave me to got my epic 1.0!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:19 am

Hugs Freya! No worries hun as it happens to all of us!

Well, nobody that needed fear ended up logging on yesterday ( :? ) so Saph got the day off ! We did a couple 1.5 hits instead for Edhil and /blush, myself. Bordil and Venayven each got a great chest loot and I had a blast on the raids since we'd never done either of them before (well we tried the cleric once but it was much easier last night with a couple mezzers, lol ;))

All in all, we had fun, but we will next weekend too and I sure hope you will be able to make it hun :)

Hugs,
Sil

Venayven
Whee!

Postby Venayven » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:28 am

Hey everyone sorry I missed last night : ( .. I was on my way when power went out .. Been raining here like crazy .. Hopefully will be able to attend tonight .. see ya's later .