Hi All,

Just a heads up there is a 256 MB download today with no patch message. :shock:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Lhimy
Whee!

Re: Patch Today

Postby Lhimy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:07 pm

and it looks to be a lame legends of norrath patch, boo on that!

Houdinia
Whee!

Postby Houdinia » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Ugh it is taking forever to download!!

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 am

on the plus side LoN is running a bit smoother and not as clunky. Still have to go through and claim eack pack at a time but it goes much faster.

Keldinaar
Whee!

Postby Keldinaar » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 am

There was a note posted on the EQPlayer forums related to the new LoN expansion but so far I haven't seen anything posted on EQ about it. The interesting note from that post is that there is a policy change regarding the free 5 card packs per month. First, rather than getting them on a specific anniversary date each month (I assume based on when you logged into LoN for the first time) the card packs will be available immediately on the first of each month. However, the second change is that the packs will not be credited to your account automatically, you actually have to log into LoN to get them. If you don't log in during the course of a month, you don't get any card packs that month. So, for those like me who don't actually play the game and only log in to check out all the card packs you've accumulated in the last 3-4 months since you checked last, we'll need to change habits and log in at least once a month if we want to get the cards.