86 Cleric App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
saeinya
Whee!

86 Cleric App

Postby saeinya » Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Your Main Character: Saeinya

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Saeinya
-Class: Cleric
-Race: HIE
-Level: 86
-Number of AAs: 1526

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: EQ is down at the time of this app otherwise i would list

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):I love raiding, even though i complained about it. love the amount of nice people i have met. which is why i am apping to cn. most are here now.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)my long term goal for saeinya is what it has always been, to be one of the best clerics i would like to be in the top 50 on the server.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
i will try to attent all.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. there are a few i cant remember. here are the ones i remember. Tf and AD. TF imploded and so did ad.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Im still in ad for portal access.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? i know tarvas, mechell, goofydoofy and a cpl of others

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? many of my friends are now in cn and since im returning i would like to be around those i know and trust. i like the friendship and fun we had.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? a place to group, level, aa and to play with friends and make new ones

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? right now i play babysitter to my nephew. i do get migraines quite often so taking care of him is less dangerous on all parties.

-Where are you from? Mn

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) black.

Tarvas
Whee!

Re: 86 Cleric App

Postby Tarvas » Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Yippie!
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm

PM sent with information. Talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm

saeinya wrote:-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):I love raiding, even though i complained about it. love the amount of nice people i have met. which is why i am apping to cn. most are here now.

Just curious what the complaints are? Peeps around here seem to be pretty enlightened and more than aware that what goes wrong is usually a bards fault so not much to get upset about.

saeinya
Whee!

Postby saeinya » Fri May 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Just the normal cleric complaints. just a light hearted thing. unless there was a serious issue. too many wipes. like i said.. just normal stuffs. =)

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

i prefer a moist towlette for a wipe, i have old skin

saeinya
Whee!

Postby saeinya » Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm

thank you guys for allowing me to raid with you. i had fun. ty to mechell and littlebit for helping me get set up. mechell for making sure i understood what i was to do, and tarvas and mechell for group, goofy and deth for the group and the new aug!

saeinya
Whee!

Postby saeinya » Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

here are my alts since i couldnt find a way to edit. Warbunny 52sk, Rubinu 28 druid, Elaneya 25 mage, Suaminya 40war, Fortunaa 2shammy. i wont be playing any while Sae needs soo much work.