95 Zerker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Regulate
Whee!

95 Zerker

Postby Regulate » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 am

Your Main Character Zerker

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold for sure

-Name: Regulate
-Class: Zerker
-Race: Barbarian
-Level:95
-Number of AAs: 1300

-Magelo Number (if you have one): i have not created one yet due to my auto sync is down.

-List which keys and flags you have:Hot t4 group and currently 79 alaran

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I dont not have any of my own personal alts i play alot of my friends characters.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Grouping with people i have known in this game along time goofing around, and doing Old school content.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
To get this character to where my old main used to be with the AAs gear, TS, ect i strive for the best nothing less.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play alot mornings nights depends when im off of work. EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I could raid from 8pm till 1030pm on those nights. I work the night shift from 11-7 am

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. TM leaving due to them disbanning and coming here.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? None that i can think of, besides the people from TM that are apping here.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Because the friends i have made in TM were coming here and mentioned your raid times ect and it seemed like a good fit for myelf as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To help my fellow guildys out with what i can and knowledge of the game i have been playing this game a very long time dont look at this char as a lowbie just cause of low aa. I had retired my other toons i used to play but recently came back and i just want to enjoy the game again.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work in Corrections for NYS

-Where are you from? My mommys belly lol jk Ny

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)rojo maby thats spanish its been awhile

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 95 Zerker

Postby Littlabit » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 am

PM sent with information, please check your box and join the channels. Will talk more in game and good to see your app! Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"