Fronn 95 Rog

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Fronn
Whee!

Fronn 95 Rog

Postby Fronn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Account type: Awesome

-Name: Fronn
-Class: Rug
-Race: Your guess is as a good as mine
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: ~1600

-Magelo Number (if you have one): None

-List which keys and flags you have: Missing most of HoT stuff, I suspect (one of the many missed expansions), 50 Alaran.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Fronbot, 80, SK, ~250 AA
Fronsong, 16, Bard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Seeing new things and hanging around with people. Everything else is just an extension of that.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
To keep seeing more of the stuff I missed over the last several years. I quit in 2005 and came back in February.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Normally play daily around 6-7PM Central time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I suspect at least 2 of the days per week will not be an issue.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Remedy (originally from The Nameless and then we moved to Maelin; back before I quit in 2005 and it collapsed) and Triumphant Mediocrity more recently with (Diemos and Cruel and Houd).

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Guild hall

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have grouped a couple times with Jhereg and he encouraged me to apply a month or so ago (ended up hanging out with Diemos and pals in Triumphant Mediocrity for a short time though). Hopefully by not applying then I didn't burn any bridges - it was actually a hard choice not to at the time. I believe I ran into Jhereg in Ashengate while trying to see some of the old zones - we grouped for a short time while killing the weak stuff. After that I helped briefly with a Thule quest of some sort (I can't remember what it was, killing Terris on a roof of some erudite building?).

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'd like to raid a bit and see a bit more of the content out there. It's just the right time for various reasons.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To see the world that I missed with some reasonable people. I am cautious about joining any guilds, so I like to be sure, as a guild reflects on the person as much as a person reflects on the guild. Celestial Navigators, from all my experiences seems to be a good home.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Sure have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Software/Web Development

-Where are you from? Minnesota

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blueu?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Fronn 95 Rog

Postby Littlabit » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 am

PM sent with information, please check your box and join the channels. Will talk more in game and good to see your app! Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:47 am

Hi Fronn, nice to see you app. I'm doing HoT flagging on sunday night if your still missing some missions we might be doing them.

Fronn
Whee!

Postby Fronn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am

I'm actually going to be out of town for a week starting on Friday (I return April 6th) - wasn't really thinking when I posted the application. Haha.

I'll be on tonight and I'll try to make an obscene impression so nobody forgets me while I'm gone for a week.