Borimur

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ramluk
Whee!

Borimur

Postby Ramluk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name: Borimur
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Dwarf
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 1350

-Magelo Number (if you have one):none

-List which keys and flags you have:HoT T4, Rustic key, 66% on voa book

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Just started recently, enjoy raiding and grouping

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)lvl to 95 get aa's, raid and group progression

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.new to EQ

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?Vyrus(my dad) Sorick, Macslayer, Zahashah, Henorm

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Vyrus!!!!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?Fun

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?I cant read! jkin, yea

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?Student

-Where are you from?TN

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Ramluk
Whee!

Re: Borimur

Postby Ramluk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 pm

This is my Son, 13 yrs old. Played WoW and a few other games, never really got into EQ, wants to give it a shot tho, so he is goign to play my zerker, Instead of having to start from scratch.

Vyrus

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Borimur

Postby Littlabit » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

good to see his app :) talk more in game Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"