Kymil 95 NEC

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
kymil2
Whee!

Kymil 95 NEC

Postby kymil2 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character kymil

-Name: kymil
-Class: NEC
-Race: DEF
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 7,460 (4 unspent)

-Magelo Number (if you have one):1833401

-List which keys and flags you have: Crystalos base, MMM base/raid, SoD tower key

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Fikkx lvl 92 ENC at 71% XP and 2,748 AAs. I just started flagging and leveling her again. She has 65 Alaran but not a single zone done yet. My newest box is a level 4 MAG. Since lately I haven’t been able to get groups, so I’m making my own group if needed and have options as well on 3 different accounts.

A Little Bit About Yourself I’m a paraplegic that likes a casual game-play-as this is not my life like Triality wanted it 4 me 2 b, so I “tactfully” left them on good terms. I also was a FM of SoS before they went under, I just want in a guild that raids current content and see raids I’ve never been on b4, however this is NOT a main factor, it‘s nice but I just want a friendly HOME more than anything. Ill help w/flagging, need a fellowship again and I LOVE 2 raid :D I’m an /ach junkie and I like 2 play LoN as well as tradeskill. I don’t have a job atm and I live at home, actually I didn’t have a choice because my nurse’s aid burnt my apartment down and could get back on eq until I found out my credit card went bad somehow and had to use my mom‘s , so I’m playing catch-up again…mainly on my box that I could have had the dark soul crystal, her hand augment and both of our removable 25 purity augments…its lost time I could have been guilded a 2nd time as in UF waiting on t9 to come out, I got bored and missed t9 but I AM t9 flagged and HoT t4 flagged w/92 alaran. Im missing the 2nd mission from pillars and all t4 zones above that…

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):raiding, grouping, soloing (on LoD burns), trdeskilling and ANY /ach I can get my hands onJ

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, trade skills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I need to finish my fletching and jewelry crafting and I am maxed trophied on the rest, id like to do the cultural tasks if I can find a group if the mobs summon, get my dark soul crystal’s for my main and my box, my ENC’s hand aug, both of us need the face aug and the 25 purity aug as well…cant wait till anniversary raids and quests. J

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Off and on throughout the day and I can make ALL raids no problem, except there is 1 week coming up that I’ll be spending the week in Detroit getting off these narcotics and getting my medical card because I failed a 300k vet insurance policy sometime between my blood work in June when I moved to Michigan on June 17 and October 1st -EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.80-100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. All guilds I have left have merged and/or folded. Tribal Fury, AD, Clan Skallagim, Eternal Knights of Norrath, The Few and the Proud (the only non-raid guild I was in because my brother had help make that guild) and SoS which I dropped out of to app.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: NA

Your Experience with CN? I was an app before but I got a bad rep from being a newb in Tribal Fury because I looted the wrong item and they held a grudge vs. me and did it in AD as an app again BUT I haven’t had that problem since and even though they got their item back because I petitioned for their items back, I’m A LOT more careful now. Comes w/experience as a raider and haven’t had a reoccurrence since.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? The list is too long but ommina, sinadar, goofydoofy, warador, renaern, willowtwig, yecna, littlabit, sinadar, camiraya, straight evil and more I just cant think of atm… Yes as an app doing HoT tier 1 raids and t8 UF raids- no fellowships though and hardly any grouping, just raids becuase of no fellowship I think, I really don’t know to be honest why I didn’t get in groups but am willing to get in a fellowship and help any toons or boxes get flags/gear or augs for their mains or boxes or whatever.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes I want to raid on a non-high end guild like Triality or Crimson Tempest. I’d like to have a more relaxed style of play and not get burned out of EverQuest doing basically raiding only. Catch up on raids I’ve never done before. I feel you don’t get to experience all of EverQuest if you don’t raid in my opinion And I have a lot of friends in the CN guild as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? The MAIN reason is a want a HOME I feel comfortable with and I know a lot of people in CN, so it is my logical choice. Second most important to me is being able to group with guildies and not have to solo or box all the time. Addition information: I am having AT problems at the moment though after this last patch-I will need help with those and try to figure out why I get spam ATs when I send my familiar away or someone sends tells. Ect… Idk how that happened but it started after this last 24+ hour patch. Will need help on that… just have regular EverQuest ATs not gamtriggers or gamparse though. That would be helpful and I would have more choices of ATs so I don’t get confused on the new VoA emotes that have 6-10 emotes on different phases at the t3 and t4 raids. That is if CN allows that. I would also be interested in helping the guild as an officer later on IF I’m accepted as a FM. I have been an officer, usually a banker mainly because I trade skill a lot. I’m an achievement junkie as well.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I was a journeyman plumber in Ohio before my accident 7 years ago when I was 33, ill be 40 this year

-Where are you from? Charles City, Iowa but I lived and traveled all over the world including Puerto Rico, CA, OH, MN and in the USMC I was in desert storm so I am a vet. TYVM for any of you who have served their country I appreciate their work they have done like SE is doing. Semper Fi all marines! Oooo-Rah!!!

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I don’t speak French I speak Spanish/English and German only. Blue???

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Kymil 95 NEC

Postby Littlabit » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Good to see your app . talk more in game Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"