Level 67 Magician Looking for a Guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
bordil
Whee!

Level 67 Magician Looking for a Guild

Postby bordil » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:58 pm

-Name Bordil
-Class Magician
-Level 67
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes
-List which keys and flags you have. Seb key, currently dont have any flags
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I Enjoy being able to solo when i cant get a group,having a good pet, able to summon items,and good nukes.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? The things that I most enjoy about EQ is Raiding,Grouping,Questing, and Exploring.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? A typical evening for me is talking with my friends and hope for some decent xp.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Some of my goals are getting to level 70.Getting many Aa's, Finishing my Epic 1.0,1.5,and 2.0.And i would also like to meet many new people.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I normally play EQ everyday of the week from 3pm to usually 8pm or 9pm . I am in the mountain time zone.
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle . Fastjoe,Darkjoe,Penador and Shortii.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Guild's i used to be in were Protectors Of The Night , Voices Of Truth I chose to leave because there was never anyone on.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am not currently in any guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Members of Celestial Navigators that I know are Mezzomatic/Mageomatic,Kulolan,Littlefire/Nilknoc/Deflector. and a few others. Have you ever raided or hunted with us? I have Raided with Celestial Navigators two times. The first raid was in Plane of Disease,helping get the Beastlord epic piece Roaring Grass for Toln.The second raid was in plane of sky on the seventh island helping Veranna obtain her final epic piece the elemental Crown of mastery. I group with kulolan and some other members from CN in Muramite Proving Grounds.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am apping for CN because I have a few friends in CN and it is a good guild and I like to meet new people.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? My goals for Apping to CN are to make new friends,Riad,Become a better player, Get help when i am in need, such as information or suggestions and to have fun.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes.

Thank you for taking your time in considering and looking over my application.

Kulolan
Whee!

Postby Kulolan » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:19 pm

Hey Bordil nice app. Hope to see u on some future raids =D
70 Plainswalker Kulolan RootN'shoot
<Celestial Navigators>

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:47 am

Thanks for the interst and app, Bordil. You come highly recommended. 8) Get with us in our apps channel and join us in groups and raids. Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:30 am

Bordil!

I remember you from sky! You were the sacrificial mage, Lol! I remember that your piece didn't drop but didn't hear one negative peep about it...You made a great impression, people who can keep their spirits up through multiple deaths, without any end results, are few and far between! Love the good attitude :D

Hope to see you soon!
Silly

Verrana
Whee!

Postby Verrana » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:12 am

Sorry took me so long .... but ive had the chance to group with Bordil and all i have is good things to say about him so he has my vote