Itar cleric app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Itar
Whee!

Itar cleric app

Postby Itar » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Itar
-Class: Cleric
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 93
-Number of AAs: 1752 as of now( plan on making 1789 aa's once I hit around 50% exp)

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: HoT t4. Flagged for most HoT raids Void E.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Raiding Grouping and Questing. I still like to do HoT missions, but have not be able to get a group together do some.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short Term: None all EQ goals of mine I call long term. Long Term: Due to the fact that I missed all of UF, if at all possible get falgged for UF, for HoT complete all of the questing/missions for HoT, for VoA max out language. Leveling: 95. AA's I would like to project 6500+ before the game dies.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play as much as I can, my time zone is central.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. With Track starting soon and other school related things I would project around 65%-80% of Raids. If school things change anywhere from 80%-100% of Raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. My last guild was HG, I left HG, because I wanted to progress into HoT and hopefully VoA.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I made my own guild so I have a guild portal to use but once I get to okay on the app I will drop the guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Littlabit//Ommina( I think thats how you spell his name)//Deddar, Yes I have Raided with CN group not much.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? CN for now is more my pace, and from talking to officers on the projected time of entering HoT t4 of summer looks good to me. Now that is just a projected time you never know what will happen but hopefully that is a good ETA to HoT t4

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I dont really have any goals for applying, just looking for a progression Raid guild. I hope to gain better Raid Experince.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I do a lot of sports and extra school realted things while maintaing a 3.65 gpa, I also do a lot of writting and reading.

-Where are you from? USA born in South Carolina live in Iowa

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Itar cleric app

Postby Littlabit » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:00 pm

PM sent with infomation.. See ya in game
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"