Soupwith, 94 Bard app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Soupwith
Whee!

Soupwith, 94 Bard app

Postby Soupwith » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Soupwith
-Class:Bard
-Race: Half-Elf
-Level: 94
-Number of AAs: 3990

-Magelo Number (if you have one): None

-List which keys and flags you have: Hot Flagged for everything, group and raid i believe, With the new expansion my language skill is around 80 and i am flagged to get into the second tier of raids.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Skateusxx 93 Cleric separate account
A few others on separate accounts as well that are not active currently.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Honestly i enjoy the group setting and being able to accomplish things on a small scale, and then eventually moving up to raiding with all the friends you've made on a larger scale. Not a huge fan of tradeskills, or quests... which is ironic i suppose for Everquest haha.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) :
Looking to better my characters through group content again, usually when an expansion comes out within the first couple weeks i just box some characters and finish the content. I don't have the time anymore that I use to, so now I would just like to be able to get together with some friends and progress together through any content.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My play time is so sporadic now, Tuesday and Thursday I can be on in the afternoon. Monday and Wednesday is late night. Friday and Weekends are hit and miss. All of this is on Pacific Standard

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Wednesday's are a for sure miss, Tuesdays i can almost guarantee making, and Saturday is hit or miss. So 30%+

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Red Band Brigade because all of my friends who transferred over to the server joined them, but i could not keep up the raid attendance like i was hoping to do.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Im currently in a guild i created for a Guild hall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Jilt I believe is his name i grouped with, that is the only member I have met.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
CN seems to fit the kind of guild i am looking for, nice and casual but a good environment.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Looking to enjoy the game with friends again, and meet some new people in a casual atmosphere.. As well as raid whatever content when i can squeeze it in :).

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? ex Military, Full time student now

-Where are you from? Alaska Originally, if my Father applies he is currently up there now and sometimes has terrible internet connection haha.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) If i get this wrong, will a rabbit eat me?

I look forward to meeting all of you, should I be accepted :).

Soupwith
Whee!

Re: Soupwith, 94 Bard app

Postby Soupwith » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Just Dinged 95.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

jilt
Whee!

Postby jilt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Grped with Soup in Sepulcher , the other day, 3+ hrs of great pulls and moderate wit. I see him as really good addition to throw at mobs.

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 pm

He is a bard....Bards are always bad additions :D
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Soupwith
Whee!

Postby Soupwith » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Withdrawing my App guys, Thanks to those of you I did meet and was able to play with. Goodluck to all of you.